SUSAN LUCILLE WRIGHT - BEHIND PRISON WALLS

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Jan 2 09 9:59 PM

Tags : :

Photo: Susan Lucille Wright in prison

From Susan Wright's PenPal ad

Sassy Southern belle seeks long term friendship. Don't let the petite, curvy frame fool you. I am self-sufficient, confidant and I love a challenge. My crystal blue eyes and light brown, silky hair add to my classic beauty.

A true romantic at heart, I am loyal, tender, compassionate, a great listener and easy to be around. I love beaches,  museums, movies, music, books, dancing, cooking and gardening. I am equally at home in heels and a slinky dress as I am in shorts in the back yard.

I believe life should be lived to the fullest. I try to laugh as much and as long as I can each day.

I am looking for a positive, outgoing, easy spirit to share good times with; someone who loves to laugh and is looking for an adventure. I like to learn and experience new horizons and I am a nature lover and enjoy things that challenge my mind as much as I appreciate the pace and relaxation of simplicity.

I value honesty, an open mind, a determined will and those who are self-assured, intelligent and unafraid to take chances.

Nothing in this world is without some degree of risk but with great risk comes great reward. Are you wiling to take the risk and get to know me? I'll be waiting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hm, classic beauty? A bit of narcissism going on there. I'll just bet she's at home in shorts in the backyard.... burying a husband after she stabbed him over 200 times. So tender she stabs a man through his eye. So loyal she rips apart his reputation just as fast and as deep as the stab wounds she inflicted. Nature lover, purchasing potting soil and covering his corpse in the garden just off the bedroom patio.

Values honesty so much that nowhere in her ad is the fact that she's in the big house for murder. She had a determined will to make sure the man was dead and stayed dead, to obliterate his face beyond recognition.

Yes, getting close to Susan Wright is a definite risk, especially if she receives parole some day. Word of caution to any man who gets close to her, run, don't walk, AWAY. Otherwise, remove all the knives in the house.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jun 1 09 11:06 AM

how do i get the address to write her

-tripleh

Here is the correctional facility's address where Wright is incarcerated and Wright's correctional number to assist you.

Susan Wright Correctional Number 01220418
Hobby (HB) Correctional Institutions Division 
742 FM 712, Marlin, Texas 7666104685

phone # (254) 883-5561 where you can find out more information about what can be sent through the mail to any inmate.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Nov 12 09 1:13 PM

Wow! You sure got some faulty information there.  Susan didn't stab Jeff in the face or the eye, nor did she stab him "over 200" times.  You need to brush up on your case details before you start posting false information.

As a former victim of domestic violence, I don't think Susan's claims of domestic violence at the hands of a known drug abuser should be noted to be ripping apart her husband's reputation; he screwed up his own reputation by choosing to live his life the way he did and treat her the way he did.  Myself - I got out of my abusive marriage, but believe me ... I had many thoughts of killing him before I was able to actually leave.  And it was, for a very long time, a matter of "being able" to leave him.  For a very long time, I was trapped in that abusive marriage, as many women were.  I don't know what I would have done if the opportunity to leave didn't finally present itself.  I was getting closer and closer to my breaking point.

I am not saying she made the right choice at all, but sometimes people, in states of extreme stress and trauma, have psychotic breaks with reality and just snap and behave in ways that they normally wouldn't.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Nov 12 09 8:24 PM

infiniti, I merely post what's been reported in the news or from court documents that I find posted online. I try to find information from the medical examiner's testimony if possible or testimony from the trial.  

Jeff's reputation wasn't crystal clean, but neither is hers. My commentary about Susan's ad was my opinion and snarking about her claims in her ad.

I respect your knowledge about domestic violence from your personal experience and point of view. And, it's understandable that people have breaks and behave in ways they wouldn't otherwise under violent or threatening stress and trauma.

Having also experienced domestic violence at the hands of a drink/drug abuser I seized the first opportunity open to me and left so that our marriage wasn't of long duration. Never once did I ever think about killing him despite his violence, threats etc.  Each person acts according to their own morality, the stresses and/or violence put upon them.

EDITED TO ADD:

http://cmm.lefora.com/2009/01/01/jeff-wright-susan-wright-the-brutal-torture-murder-2/page1/
The Medical Examiner testified that Jeffrey Wright had been cut from head to toe.  The tip of a knife was found buried in his skull. There were so many stab cuts that many overlapped each other. The Medical Examiner testified that Jeff Wright was stabbed more than 200 times. He had been stabbed 46 times in the chest, 23 times in the neck, 22 times in the stomach and seven times in the groin area. He had one significant stab wound in the back of one shoulder. There were also abrasions on the skin from his body being dragged.

The ME testified that the autospy did show that Jeff had ingested and was high on cocaine at the time of his death and that the stabbings had continued after Jeffrey Wright was already dead. He testified that each of the injuries inflicted would not have by themselves caused death instantly. Nor was there indication that Jeff had lost consciousness during the ordeal.

Thus Jeff Wright would have suffered a slow, painful and lingering death as he bled to death, unable to defend himself. 

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Oct 18 10 8:13 PM

I KNOW HER DID TIME WITH HER AND NOW SCREWED BECAUSE OF her>hER NEW TRAIL THAT SHENWAS lucky TO GET...SHE FEELS SHE WAS GETTING OUT YEARS AGO WHEN WE WERE IN THE SAME CELL IN hOBBY UNIT!
i AM MAD AS HELL BECAUSE EVERYONE THINKS SHES SO PPERFECT.THAT SHE WAS SO HURT AND HAD TO DO IT.IF ANYOF YALL KNEW HER IN PERSON AS I DO YOU'D SEE WHAT I DID............BULLSH

love&hate

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Oct 24 10 7:51 PM

Made the right choice? You're not saying she made the RIGHT CHOICE? SOrry but this psycho full of herself chick deciding to MURDER SOMEONE is NEVER the right choice. Hope she BURNS

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Nov 1 10 2:14 PM

Any of the "battered women" on here need to seriously take a step back and re-evaluate your perspective. A husband being "abusive" is not a valid excuse for cold blooded murder. It's a reason for a divorce. She should recieve life..... that is what she took.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Nov 1 10 5:22 PM

Wright claimed to police (and everyone else) that he had the knife and she fought
with him.

But she'd already told the psychiatrist that she'd stabbed him while he
was asleep. That's not sudden passion. That's calculated. She had to
go to the kitchen to get the knife, and in the middle of stabbing him,
stopped to take care of the child, and then resumed.

No way is that a "fight" as her attorney is claiming. Since he was bigger,
heavier, and allegedly violent on the drugs he'd taken, if there was a fight,
one would expect Susan Wright to have suffered some cuts herself, even
if they were only defensive wounds. She had none.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Nov 19 10 12:06 PM

Susan Wright left two beautiful children without a mother or father and the haunting memory that their mother murdered their father and burried him in the back yard. THe family dog dug him up while the children wondered where is daddy? She also left Jeff's parents without a son, his brother and sister without a brother, his grand mother with out a grandson and his friends with out a truley loved friend.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Mar 30 11 4:14 PM

First of all, I'm not saying that what Susan Wright did was justified, nor right. But! As a child, I watched my mother go through abusive relationship after abusive relationship and suffered myself the violence and abuse as well as my older sister. At one point in time, my mother had a boyfriend, Randy Foote, who constantly abused my mother, my sister and myself. He was into drugs pretty heavy and also had a drinking problem.. it's a long story. He was relentless even when she attempted to leave him and moved the three of us to a completely different side of the state to start over, he found us through her friends and through following us home and to and from school. He rented a house around the block from our new home and stalked us and would park in our neighbor's backyard and watch the house, looking for visitors and activity so he could plan his attack. Previous to us moving, he also raped my sister. He broke into our home one night after repeatedly calling my mother's cell phone and revealing disgusting details about his molestation on my sister and said that she deserved it because she had a boyfriend at the age of 13 - although not sexually active with this boyfriend, he considered her a "slut". Keep in mind, this man had five children of his own and a wife he was legally separated from. When he broke in, he insisted that my sister sign a piece of paper, clearing him of the charge of rape, otherwise he would kill all three of us. She refused, and he got violent and assaulted all three of us and only after that, did my sister agree to sign the paper, only if he agreed to meet us in a public place. He went to an abandon parking lot and waited, and when we drove by the location (me at 12 on the phone with the police the whole time), noticed that it was neither well-lit nor populated, we kept driving and he was  apprehended later on..

So am I wrong in wishing, at the time, that my mother-who was a trained law enforcement professional, would have shot and killed him? I think not.
The prosecutor in this case was, in my opinion, extremely insensitive, and I think had she ever had experience in dealing with domestic violence herself, would have been less callous and accusatory of Susan Wright. I do not condone murdering anyone for any reason, but sometimes: People. Just. Snap. And stabbing him 193 times? This was a crime of passion and when the adrenaline starts pumping, it doesn't stop long enough for you to process what you are doing and nothing can take back what you had already done. She truly believed that he was still alive and that he was coming back for her when he woke-up from his cocaine and drinking binge and she lived with that fear before TURNING HERSELF IN. That's right, no one had to track her down, or search for a suspect. After collecting her thoughts, she ultimately came around to the honest option. She didn't try to "make a run for it" or blame someone else. She took responsibility for her own actions and she is paying her dues. Of course the family of the victim is outraged, but blood runs thicker than water and if the roles had been reversed and she was the victim, what would they say to that?

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Mar 30 11 6:04 PM

How could he have been sleeping with cocaine in him??? I believe her story,nobody stabs 195 times out of anger,thats out of fear and hatred..Fear he is going to get up and kill you .Then to change knife midway through the killing. He push this girl to the braking point,and she snapped. Beating her and raping her and her father combined and exploded one nite in his face. I dont believe he had the knife first. She killed him for all the abuse,he made that monster kill him. Your wife wont kill you for just loving her unless its for money!!!This wasn't!! This was a normal lady with some abuse in her up bringing,being brought to the piont of no return!!!!! It wasn't self defense and nobody deserves to die.but he made that monster!!  And she is paying her for her crime.Remember she loved him even after she killed him,that means she really didnt want to whack this guy.But is that moment she lost her mind!! And he made her do it!!!!!! And I really dont give a shit about everybody else a opinion.....She should have been found innocent,plus her lawyer sucked!!     

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Apr 18 11 1:51 PM

spoons58, in response to your query, no, no and yes. Prisoners do not have direct access to
the Internet, nor usually, computers. Unless a family member has set up a website for a
prisoner whereby you can post a message to a prisoner and it will be forwarded, the only
contact is through letters to the prison. I've seen no such website for Susan as yet.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Aug 17 11 3:56 PM

I KNOW HER DID TIME WITH HER AND NOW SCREWED BECAUSE OF her>hER NEW TRAIL THAT SHENWAS lucky TO GET...SHE FEELS SHE WAS GETTING OUT YEARS AGO WHEN WE WERE IN THE SAME CELL IN hOBBY UNIT!
i AM MAD AS HELL BECAUSE EVERYONE THINKS SHES SO PPERFECT.THAT SHE WAS SO HURT AND HAD TO DO IT.IF ANYOF YALL KNEW HER IN PERSON AS I DO YOU'D SEE WHAT I DID............BULLSH

-michi11

sounds to me youre jealous because of her notariety get over it Ive been to jail mysle fEVERYONE thinks  there getting outits called denial asshole

stop hatin'

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Aug 17 11 4:00 PM

I thik susan is soemn that was oushed t the limits Ivee sen battwer ed women 1st habd in my own family and I f knew about it sooner then i didi i wouldn hve stabbe the mother fuckkers who beat y sisters AND MOTHER I WOULD HAVE BASHED IN THE SKULLS WITH A BAT .

AND BFORE YOU JUDGE ME ..IMAGINE THIS ..YOUR LITTLE SITER COMIG TO YOUTELLING YOU THAT HER HUSBAND  JUST HELD A GUN  TO HER HEAD AND FUCKED IN THE  ASS TIL SHE BLED....DONT KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU MEN ...BUT I  KNOW WHAT I DID  KICKED HIS FUCKIN ASS THEN TRIED TO OUT HIM DOWN FOREVER SO DONT SIT BACK IN YOUR LITTLE  SAFE LIFE AN TALK ABOUT SHIT YOU DONT KNOW DICK ABOUT  .

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Dec 2 11 10:05 PM

I have read the medical reports and he was stabbed almost 200 times.  The woman is a pychopath and I know plenty of abused spouses who don't chop up their other half like sushi.  They simply get the hell out.  If the police don't help, help yourself.  Where there is a will there is a way and I know.  i did it.  I didn't drag out the Ginsu to make the point either.  So if you want to take a chance on dating Barbie from Hell, Go for it.  Keep 911 on speed dial though.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Dec 3 11 5:01 AM

I see a lot of focus on the large number of wounds afflicted. As odd as it may sound, that is not really indicative of excess malice though. Desperate people who has had to gather courage for a long time in order to do something unthinkable will often react like a tightly wound rubber band when they finally lets loose - go totally over board and empty the entire gun in the victim or stab him/her hundreds of times.

So a high number of wounds simply indicate that she wasn't cool and calculating. In that case she would likely just have stabbed one or two times... 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help