Remove this ad

CHERYL KEETON CUNNINGHAM - CRIME SCENE PHOTOS

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Nov 30 08 11:44 PM

Tags : :

79th and Sunset Highway

1986- September 21 - Portland Oregon - Highway 26 East bound lane - Cheryl Keeton Cunningham's van was bumping into concrete medium dividers as it  went across the
east bound traffic on the Sunset Hiway. A truck driver stopped, got the van backed up
and pulled Cheryl out. She had been beaten to death and had sustained massive
head wounds. 

Brad Cunningham had positioned her purse onto the gas pedal of the van
hoping the van would be hit and Cheryl's death would be ruled accident
instead of murder.

Cheryl Keeton Cunningham's vehicle

Cheryl Keeton Cunningham's arm with shoelace wrapped around it.
Brad Cunningham had used a long flashlight to beat Cheryl over
23 times  in the facial area, dislodging her brain and her teeth. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 9 10 7:12 PM

No, it wasn't a crowbar.  He used the long flashlights that cops use.  And it wasn't an eye, it was her teeth.  I was on the jury during the civil trial that revamp the criminal case. Also, Brad put her purse on the gas pedal and sent it across the east bound traffic on the Sunset Hiway.  The car was bumping into the concrete medium dividers.  A truck driver stopped, got the van backed up and pulled Cheryl out.  The crime scene photos were gross.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jul 7 10 2:01 PM

No, it wasn't a crowbar.  He used the long flashlights that cops use.  And it wasn't an eye, it was her teeth.  I was on the jury during the civil trial that revamp the criminal case. Also, Brad put her purse on the gas pedal and sent it across the east bound traffic on the Sunset Hiway.  The car was bumping into the concrete medium dividers.  A truck driver stopped, got the van backed up and pulled Cheryl out.  The crime scene photos were gross.

-joandben2004

Thank you for the information. It's unfortunate that Cheryl lost her life because of him,
and that you had to see the photos. I've changed the entry to reflect the information you've
provided.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Aug 24 13 3:20 PM

You are not able to fathom the depth of deception to which Ann Rule has taken you until you read the true story: Ann Rule Deconstructed (ARD). Everything posted on this blog that was either partially or directly based upon information received from Dead by Sunset (book or the movie) is statistically certain to be incorrect and likely, outright false. Go to annruledeconstructed.com for the truth -- I can also provide you itemized and detailed citations of Rule's fraud and deception upon you -- or, you can just read ARD. Please start with the Addenda, then the Photographs section; and Chapters 46 and 56 provide clear concentrations of examples of typical Ann Rule fabrications. Absent this information you have become her unwitting victims. Rule knows she can manipulate your thinking through her convincing writing style. ARD is the true story. My Chapter 58 is a conversion chart for all the fake names you are now using (as if they are realj. Here is a short list (so you may contact the individuals):

SARA -- Jeanne Marie Hermens, McMinnville, OR LONI -- Marylynn Harriet Cunningham, Portland, OR DANA -- April Ann Arwood, Kirkland, WA or Stuart, FL Cynthia -- Joan Huston, Seattle, WA

Lauren -- Joan Keeney Rynearson, Bainbridge Island, WA

There are chapters in ARD devoted to each of these women (in their real names).

You will be shocked.                                                                                     .

See my face book page as well, http:www.facebook.com/brad.cunningham.9216.

Brad Cunningham

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Dec 21 13 9:40 PM

Bradley Cunningham is still causing offense behind bars!

Offenses
Names

Docket Number County Crime Sentence Type Begin Date Termination Date
CR090665/01 UMAT ASSAULT IV Probation Sentence 04/13/2010 -
-
CF120242/01 UMAT POSSESS METH Probation Sentence 03/08/2013 -
-
CR110620/02 UMAT HARASSMENT Probation Sentence 03/08/2013 -
-

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

May 20 17 7:53 AM

Why would anyone waste their time reading that garbage? If you send me a free copy I'll replace my toilet paper with it. LoL Let's compare you with Ann Rule................................................wait there is no comparison. She was a likable, knowledgeable person and you are the scum of the earth. Why don't you save that state some money and just die? I'm sure all your six children who you never did a thing for would be grateful. You the devil incarnate, a waste of space Cunningham. You are where you belong. Couldn't fool anyone and the State more than proved it's case. Guess your charm wore off. If anyone believes Ann Rule would ruin her reputation for the likes of you they are completely stupid. ...hahahaha I mean come on, your no body and she was a brilliant writer. Why would anyone believe a narcissist??? Enjoy that little cell and I look forward to the day where I read, "Bradley Morris Cunningham is dead."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help