Remove this ad

STEVEN BEARD

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Nov 24 08 10:14 PM

Tags : :

STEVEN BEARD is loved, remembered and missed by his family and friends. A WWII Veteran, former Executive  in advertising, co-founder of KBOV Television station, Steven Beard was a self made man who worked hard for what he gained in life. He was active in the Red Cross of Austin, Texas and volunteered as its director for one year.

Steve was married to Elise Adams for 45 years until her death of cancer. Steve cared for her constantly through chemo, radiation, through it all until her death. His cremains were placed beside Elise.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 13 10 12:34 PM

[image]   [image]
 STEVEN BEARD is loved, remembered and missed by his family and friends. A WWII Veteran, former Executive  in advertising, co-founder of KBOV Television station, Steven Beard was a self made man who worked hard for what he gained in life. He was active in the Red Cross of Austin, Texas and volunteered as its director for one year.
Steve was married to Elise Adams for 45 years until her death of cancer. Steve cared for her constantly through chemo, radiation, through it all until her death. His cremains were placed beside Elise.

-patsystone

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Feb 13 10 12:36 PM

Steve, I just read The Fortune Hunter, and it saddens me th think their is someone that evil out there. What a dirt bag Celeste was. I hope she never gets out of prison!!!!!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help