Remove this ad

CHRISTIE - CHERYL - DANNY DOWNS

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Nov 2 08 10:59 AM

Tags : :

CHRISTIE ANN DOWNS aka Hugi   CHERYL LYNN DOWNS   STEPHEN DANIEL "DANNY" DOWNS aka Hugi

IN MEMORIAM

Often neglected and abused by Diane Downs, the children were dealt yet another indignity by their mother.

Cheryl Downs died. Christie Downs survived the shooting with injuries. Danny Downs survived but was paralyzed.

They were shot by their mother Diane Downs who then did everything in her power to ensure that none of the children survived. From waiting a period of time to driving very slowly to the hospital and then claiming a stranger had shot the children, Diane Downs spun her lies to suit her story.

After Christie and Daniel were adopted by Fred and Joan Hugi, their lives stabilized. Both children attended school and then on to college. Although paralyzed Dan participated in the Varsity swim team. He went on to a career in computers while Christie became interested in social work. She married the son of a former police officer and had a baby son in 2005. Source: Ann Rule's Blog & news media.

OTHER FORUM POSTS:

Infamous Murderers- Diane Downs
Diane Downs - Video Links-Interviews - Documents (And Oprah Interview)
Elizabeth Diane Frederickson Downs Parts 1 - 6
The Crime Videos of Diane Downs surface
Re-Enactment of Crime - VIDEO LINK
Diane Downs Arrest & Trial
Diane Downs Behind Bars Photos
Diane Downs Escapes & Escape Attempts
CRIME SCENE EVIDENCE - Diane Downs Part 1 -vehicle - Part 2 -Christie Downs Injuries
Diane Downs Parole Eligibility
Diane Downs Upcoming Parole Hearing Dec. 2008
Diane Downs spins new twist to old tale
Downs parole denied

To explore other posts click on the forum tab and go to the category listed for this subject. Or, type in the subject you are looking for in the search function.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 28 16 6:40 PM

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing this with us. I'm glad Christie and Danny are doing very well. I'm glad they've overcome past obstacles and have stepped into a newer and kinder world. I'm glad Christie took an interest in social work and Danny is a computer whiz. One  post I saw somewhere said Danny is still partially paralyzed. I wonder if he has succeeded in regaining walking? I would be very interested to hear how he's doing today, and I'd be interested in hearing how Christie's doing.

This is April 2016

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help