Remove this ad

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Nov 1 08 11:03 PM

Tags : :

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY is loved and missed by her great-grandparents and her grandparents George and Cindy Anthony, her uncle Lee Anthony, and by other family members. Caylee is, and will be, remembered by many who never met her, yet prayed for her safe return.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Dec 16 08 11:03 PM

Caylee Marie Anthony with her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Jan 17 10 8:38 PM

Hi, Patsy! ~

Thank you for including Caylee Anthony in your Memoriam. This precious little girl has truly touched my heart from the moment I first saw her adorable face. Her smile & laughter is burned in my memory forever. How could anyone have harmed this child? I believe Casey was terribly jealous of her own little girl, & couldn't stand the thought of any more competition. Casey Anthony is truly a good example of why we have the Death Penalty. God Bless you Caylee. R.I.P.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Aug 14 10 10:46 PM

I had hoped & prayed that she would have been found safe. Deep in my heart, I didnt believe it was going to happen, but I really hoped. Justice will be served, and the guilty one will pay for what she did. It is crazy the way people kill their kids. If you dont want them...put them up for adoption! You dont have to kill them. They have every right to have a future. It is not our right to take that away from them. Much love to you Caylee. RIP Sweet angel girl.xo

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help