Remove this ad

SHAREE PAULETTE MILLER

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#41 [url]

Feb 11 10 8:55 PM

Pasty, I bought Williams books to see what kind of writer she is. The Biography is mentioned in the very back. Her writing is interesting. Two very different books. Should be interesting to see how this book comes out.

-guest_guest

How "interesting?" I've read her blog to see what kind of writer she is. I'm of the opinion that she's much more supportive of Sheree Miller than she claims.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Feb 11 10 8:58 PM

THE BOOK SIGNING FOR THE BIOGRAPHY OF SHAREE MILLER IS POSTED ON WILLIAMS WEBSITE NOW. [url] Told ya I would keep you on any updates I found out.

-guest_guest

Thank you.

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Feb 11 10 11:40 PM

Well I am just hoping that it has the whole truth in it, not just one side. And maybe where she came from. We don't know much about Sharee Miller except the crime its self and much speculation from people on line.

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Feb 12 10 3:52 PM

pasty, I can't remember my pass word, how do I go about having it sent to me?

-guest_guest

I had to sign out to look this up :)

Go to the log in page, underneath where you sign in is a link to "lost your password."
Click on there and follow the instructions.

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Feb 13 10 11:45 AM

Free Event News ~~ Free Event News ~~ Contact: Darlene House House of Communications 313.778.1550 housebiz4d@yahoo.com For Immediate Release Terri F. Williams Hosts First Mrs. Bea’s Kids Creative Showcase Mrs. Bea’s Kids Publishing Company Founder and CEO Terri F. Williams invites everyone to attend the company’s first creative showcase. The signature event series spotlights diverse authors, poets and artists in the Mrs. Bea’s Kids Family. Mrs. Bea’s Kids Creative Showcase will be held on Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 2 p.m. at the Oak Park Public Library (14200 Oak Park Blvd., Oak Park, 248.691.7480). Light refreshments will be served. For additional information or to RSVP, call 313.778.1550. Event highlights include: ¨ Release of Love Letters from Heaven by Acclaimed Author Terri F. Williams ¨ Re Release of Momma’s Love by Acclaimed Author Terri F. Williams ¨ Reading by 10 Year Old Author and Poet Daniel Knight ¨ Musical Selections by 16 Year Old Author and Flutist Levi Taylor ¨ Artwork by Shareé Miller, the title subject of The Biography of Shareé Miller: Daddy’s Little Girl Primed and Ready for the World, by Acclaimed Author Terri F. Williams “Our company is one of Michigan’s growing success stories,” Williams revealed. “The new event series in part celebrates our expanding roster of diverse multi-talented individuals committed to creating inspirational reading experiences.” --more-- Williams is the acclaimed Momma’s Love author and poet recruited to write the eagerly anticipated The Biography of Shareé Miller: Daddy’s Little Girl Primed and Ready for the World. The Founder and CEO of Mrs. Beas Kids Publishing Company has also produced and directed Cable TV programs. In addition, she gained broadcast experiences working as a Knoxville radio station DJ and commercial producer. With Love Letters from Heaven, Williams uses a series of open letters to pair powerful biblical messages with empowering life lessons. The book will undoubtedly be a valued source of inspiration for meditation. It affords all readers an opportunity to solidify or reclaim their faith. -###-

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Feb 18 10 12:19 PM

I found out that Sharee Miller is living with the author. I am sure it will be all about Sharee and no truth to it.

-guest_guest

Truly?

Mrs. Bea’s Kids Publishing Company Founder and CEO Terri F. Williams invites everyone to attend the company’s first creative showcase. The signature event series spotlights diverse authors, poets and artists in the Mrs. Bea’s Kids Family.

"Artwork by Shareé Miller, the title subject of The Biography of Shareé Miller: Daddy’s Little Girl Primed and Ready for the World, by Acclaimed Author Terri F. Williams"

Williams is the acclaimed Momma’s Love author and poet recruited to write the eagerly anticipated The Biography of Shareé Miller: Daddy’s Little Girl Primed and Ready for the World

Recruited to write the biography? Perhaps because no other authors were interested. There is already a book written about Bruce Miller's murder and obviously Sharee Miller wouldn't be thrilled with it. The "showcase" appears to be mostly about Williams and her literary efforts, and about Miller, rather than other diverse authors, poets and artists.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Feb 18 10 12:27 PM

Event highlights include:

¨     Release of Love Letters from Heaven by Acclaimed Author Terri F. Williams

¨     Re Release of Momma’s Love by Acclaimed Author Terri F. Williams

¨     Reading by 10 Year Old Author and Poet Daniel Knight

¨     Musical Selections by 16 Year Old Author and Flutist Levi Taylor

¨     Artwork by Shareé Miller, the title subject of The Biography of Shareé Miller: Daddy’s Little Girl Primed and Ready for the World, by Acclaimed Author Terri F. Williams

Funny, before the article says anything about Sharee Miller two Author's are highlighted, poems and flutist.  I have to wonder why you choose to only post what the article says about Miller.  

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Feb 18 10 11:23 PM

Struck a nerve did I?

Simply because there are only TWO others, the author poet Daniel Knight and author flutist Levi Taylor that make up the "diverse" part of the event. The rest is a showcase for the author and founder, Williams and for Miller.

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Mar 19 10 7:05 PM

sheree came into where i was employed and told me (a total stranger)how she went to vegas and had both her new husband and this guy there...dont remember much more, but i believe she is guilty of murdering two people....

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Mar 29 10 12:36 AM

I don't understand why a suicide note cannot be admitted in court as long as it is verified who wrote it. It is like a note left at a crime scene. I don't know what Cassady ever saw in her except those bogus pictures she sent him by email which must have been made when she was 18 years old, if in fact it was even her. There seems to be some doubt as to whether Cassady ever met her in person or not. Does anybody know if he did or not?

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Mar 30 10 8:08 AM

I seen a new DateLine program about this case on March 19. It is confusing on both sides. It would be hard for me to convict someone with what they showed. You can see the program on line at DateLine's website.

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Apr 2 10 7:11 PM

I saw the same program, but as with almost all of the programs on true crime cases, some information is glossed over, left out, due to the limited time formats the producers have to work with. They are created to inform or to tittilate the public, and anyone who would convict based on a tv program shouldn't be on a jury. Any defendant before a court should be convicted or not by a jury, should be based on evidence presented by both sides.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Jan 8 11 5:35 PM

Hi there, found this site after my first time watching the Lifetime Movie, I am a true crime junkie and this case does not disappoint! Read all your posts....isn't it funny how involved we become in the drama of lives we will never touch?  I am a Psychology student, and am fascinated with abnormal psyche. I agree with the statement many  of these criminals come from abusive childhoods...yes, in many cases, they were created, not born. However, there are some born with a lack of humanity. I am interested to see what may emerge in this case. From what I've seen and read so far, Sharee is a classic sociopath with no  regard to life other than her own. Love the site, I'm addicted! :-)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help