Remove this ad

SHAREE PAULETTE MILLER

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#21 [url]

Jan 23 10 1:02 PM

People express their opinions about defendants in crime cases in the news everyday without knowing them personally. It's their actions that people usually speculate about.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jan 24 10 12:21 PM

It still amazes me that people are so quick to judge other people on what they read.  They was I try to look at it is, what if they took my entire life.  Every single high school moment when I was rebellious, every single moment when I was at the age of 21 and partying, every single private moment I have had in my life, distorted it, twisted it, to fit their every purpose and put it all over the media.  What would I feel like?  What would I look like?  
So I ask this question, have you been so perfect in your life that if they took even your most private moment and twisted it to fit their purpose, would you look so great?
In reviewing musch of the evidence I have found that some of the picture that the court used was from when this woman was 17, with her first husband, some of their most private moments the system used 10 years later in a case where those pictures had nothing absolutely nothing to do with.  It astounds me at what people are so willing to believe about other people without knowing them.  With only hearing one side of the story people are eager to point fingers.  And YES everyone is entitled to their own opinion and this is mine.  Like it or not I believe EVERYONE deserves a fair and just trial, even those who judge so harshly in this society.

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jan 24 10 12:31 PM

I wonder, do you feel that people act the way that they do because of things that happen to them growing up?  If you were a three year old little girl who's step father began molesting you, at seven he took your virginity, and at fourteen he had been "making love" to you for seven years, how would that affect you?  Or say you were a boy, your step father beat you from the age of six, until you were 16 and could hit back.  He made you have oral sex with him, he made you watch him molest his sister?  How would you react as an adult?  Do you believe that children can be molded by their abusers?  Or do you feel that no matter what happens to people as children they are responsible for what they become as adults?  Do you get as angry at all those child killers and molester that get two years here and there for taking a childs life, or for taking a childs childhood?  Do you ever wonder why they hell the internet and media isn't all over those cases for years and years and years?  I know why, because the system does not value the life of a child as they do a life of an adult.  I search and search on line for people to react to these types of situations, I guess it is easier for people the shove these kinds of cases under the rug.  Then they do not have to face what they too went through as children.
In no way does being abused as a child give reason to kill, however it does explain why some people turn out the way that they do.  It all stems back to how they were raised, hurt as children.  God doesn't just make monsters or what you think a monster is, people create them.
Just something I think people should think about when they judge so harshly.

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Jan 24 10 11:26 PM

I believe that all those who abuse, or molest a child, should spend the rest of their life in prison without the possibility of parole. In addition, I believe that all those who intentionally kill a child should automatically receive the Death Penalty.

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jan 25 10 11:29 AM

It still amazes me that people are so quick to judge other people on what they read.  They was I try to look at it is, what if they took my entire life.  Every single high school moment when I was rebellious, every single moment when I was at the age of 21 and partying, every single private moment I have had in my life, distorted it, twisted it, to fit their every purpose and put it all over the media.  What would I feel like?  What would I look like?  
So I ask this question, have you been so perfect in your life that if they took even your most private moment and twisted it to fit their purpose, would you look so great?
In reviewing musch of the evidence I have found that some of the picture that the court used was from when this woman was 17, with her first husband, some of their most private moments the system used 10 years later in a case where those pictures had nothing absolutely nothing to do with.  It astounds me at what people are so willing to believe about other people without knowing them.  With only hearing one side of the story people are eager to point fingers.  And YES everyone is entitled to their own opinion and this is mine.  Like it or not I believe EVERYONE deserves a fair and just trial, even those who judge so harshly in this society.

-johnheard

I doubt anyone would look "perfect." Regardless of what Sharee Miller did or did not do when she was 17, the events boil down to one single fact - she was an adult much older than 17 when she got involved with Jerry Cassaday and plotted murder. She also knew right from wrong regardless of her background.

Bruce Miller's side of the story is often ignored by those who support Sharee Miller. Bruce Miller didn't deserve to die. Why is his life ignored by those who support her?

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Jan 25 10 11:41 AM

I wonder, do you feel that people act the way that they do because of things that happen to them growing up?  If you were a three year old little girl who's step father began molesting you, at seven he took your virginity, and at fourteen he had been "making love" to you for seven years, how would that affect you?  Or say you were a boy, your step father beat you from the age of six, until you were 16 and could hit back.  He made you have oral sex with him, he made you watch him molest his sister?  How would you react as an adult?  Do you believe that children can be molded by their abusers?  Or do you feel that no matter what happens to people as children they are responsible for what they become as adults?  Do you get as angry at all those child killers and molester that get two years here and there for taking a childs life, or for taking a childs childhood?  Do you ever wonder why they hell the internet and media isn't all over those cases for years and years and years?  I know why, because the system does not value the life of a child as they do a life of an adult.  I search and search on line for people to react to these types of situations, I guess it is easier for people the shove these kinds of cases under the rug.  Then they do not have to face what they too went through as children.
In no way does being abused as a child give reason to kill, however it does explain why some people turn out the way that they do.  It all stems back to how they were raised, hurt as children.  God doesn't just make monsters or what you think a monster is, people create them.
Just something I think people should think about when they judge so harshly.

-johnheard

There are some who do act the way they do because of past abuse. However, that being said, there are millions out there in life who had horrendous abuse and yet they do not act with  murderous intent or violence.

Yes, I get angry at child killers and molestors. I feel some people are born without a moral compass and there are those who choose to commit violence and as such are "evil." Because there are many murderers whose background contains no abuse whatsoever. There are violent criminals in the juvenile system who were "bored" and got involved in crime, their parents are left wondering what they did wrong, when they did everything possible to raise that child so the child would not go down that path. The parents are rich or poor,  they are honest people, yet their child turns to the dark side out of personal choice.

I know that the media isn't all over those cases for years and years because current news sells. They're a business. That doesn't excuse it. But there are many on the Internet who post and follow those cases ... for years and years.

If there is a case or cases you feel strongly about, please feel free to post it here on CMM. If there are updates on those cases, post those. That's what this site is about, to follow up on cases after the trial, after the media goes away. Keep in mind, the media is often how we find out updates, so some in the media do keep up with cases, even years afterwards.

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Jan 25 10 1:12 PM

Yes, Bruce Miller has been ignored.  Society has put way to much attention on Sharee Miller.  I completely agree with that.  Yes, she was an adult, but "we" as a whole still do not know if she did this.  Obviously something was wrong in this case for her to be out in society on a PR bond.  The only point I was trying to make, in reviewing the court documents the prosecution based their whole case on what this woman's troubled past was, not evidence or murder.  I feel in order to understand someone we must first no the person as a whole.  Where they came from to get where they were at.
Okay, so she had affairs, she was a liar, she admitted that on the stand.  There are many people in society who have lied, who do lie, who do have affairs, that doesn't make them guilty of murder.  The book "Fatal Error" focuses completely on the supposed "crime."  It give no detail about this woman's life nor does it give both sides of the story.  It is completely one sided.  I would like to see BOTH sides of the story come out.  Then with everything sitting in front of me I will feel better able to pass judgement.
If you feel that people should focus on Bruce and his family then I ask you, why is your website based on Sharee Miller.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jan 25 10 4:26 PM

There are some who do act the way they do because of past abuse. However, that being said, there are millions out there in life who had horrendous abuse and yet they do not act with  murderous intent or violence. Yes, I get angry at child killers and molestors. I feel some people are born without a moral compass and there are those who choose to commit violence and as such are "evil." Because there are many murderers whose background contains no abuse whatsoever. There are violent criminals in the juvenile system who were "bored" and got involved in crime, their parents are left wondering what they did wrong, when they did everything possible to raise that child so the child would not go down that path. The parents are rich or poor,  they are honest people, yet their child turns to the dark side out of personal choice.
I know that the media isn't all over those cases for years and years because current news sells. They're a business. That doesn't excuse it. But there are many on the Internet who post and follow those cases ... for years and years.
If there is a case or cases you feel strongly about, please feel free to post it here on CMM. If there are updates on those cases, post those. That's what this site is about, to follow up on cases after the trial, after the media goes away. Keep in mind, the media is often how we find out updates, so some in the media do keep up with cases, even years afterwards.

-patsystone

Hi, Patsy! ~ I think you have a great website. There will ALWAYS be those who choose to argue about anything & everything just for the sake of criticizing others. That's really hypocritical when you think about it, because, they are also being judgmental. Pot calling the kettle black, so to speak. I love reading all of your posts. I truly appreciate your honesty, manners & intelligence. Thanks again for having such a great site.

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jan 25 10 4:31 PM

You never answered my question.

-johnheard

That's because I choose NOT to argue with you. Based on what you've posted, you are clearly looking for an argument. I won't give you that satisfaction. I never asked you to agree with me. Please read my signature line. Thank you.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Jan 25 10 9:00 PM

Yes, Bruce Miller has been ignored.  Society has put way to much attention on Sharee Miller.  I completely agree with that.  Yes, she was an adult, but "we" as a whole still do not know if she did this.  Obviously something was wrong in this case for her to be out in society on a PR bond.  The only point I was trying to make, in reviewing the court documents the prosecution based their whole case on what this woman's troubled past was, not evidence or murder.  I feel in order to understand someone we must first no the person as a whole.  Where they came from to get where they were at.
Okay, so she had affairs, she was a liar, she admitted that on the stand.  There are many people in society who have lied, who do lie, who do have affairs, that doesn't make them guilty of murder.  The book "Fatal Error" focuses completely on the supposed "crime."  It give no detail about this woman's life nor does it give both sides of the story.  It is completely one sided.  I would like to see BOTH sides of the story come out.  Then with everything sitting in front of me I will feel better able to pass judgement.
If you feel that people should focus on Bruce and his family then I ask you, why is your website based on Sharee Miller.

-johnheard

The entire website isn't based solely on Sharee Miller. The category is Bruce Miller - Sharee Miller - Jerry Cassaday so that the case, any updates can be posted. If I had a photo of Bruce Miller I'd post it in a heartbeat. If there was more information online about him I'd link that too.

The reason Sharee is out, as you well know, is because a judge ruled she felt that the suicide note
should not have come into evidence. There is much more evidence in the case than just the suicide note. Her next trial will have all of that evidence come in again. The prosecution has filed motions, perhaps those will be successful and the note will again come in, perhaps it won't. Regardless, the testimony and evidence will come in and a jury will hear it all.

The reason for the prosecution going back into Sharee's background IS to show the whole person, their pattern of behaviour. I don't feel they based their whole case on her background and past behaviour in having affairs. They based it on what she did in that particular affair with Cassaday which led to the murder of Bruce Miller.

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Jan 25 10 10:37 PM

I read about this story, & also watched the TV Movie which was based on this case. This woman is very seriously disturbed and a master at manipulation. Based on what I've seen & read about her, I think she is a Sociopath. She has no conscience, & she certainly doesn't care about anyone but herself. I feel sorry for anyone who is unfortunate enough to come in contact with her. [image] Sadly, it's too late for Jerry Cassaday. It's especially shocking since he was a former cop. I think he might have even been a Homicide Detective, although I'm not positive. It's been quite awhile since I read this story. It's too bad that he didn't think with his head, instead of his heart, or should I say hormones? Sorry, but, I'm just being honest. I truly feel sorry for Jerry Cassaday, but, I do not understand how he didn't see that he was being set up.

I do hope that this woman gets exactly what she deserves, & that karma will come back to her like nothing she has ever seen.

-booklover

Booklover, what was the title of the movie based on Sharee? Thanks!

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Jan 26 10 3:54 PM

Booklover, what was the title of the movie based on Sharee? Thanks!

-nelda7071360

Hi, nelda! ~ The movie was entitled, "Fatal Desire", starring Eric Roberts & Anne Heche. It was shown on the Lifetime Network.

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Jan 27 10 7:54 PM

Pasty,
  I received an email from Terri Williams website today.  I told you that I would let you know any information I receive.  Apparently she will be putting this information on her blog site.  But she let all her member's know ahead of the event.  She is having a book signing on Feb 27 at 2pm at the Oak Park Library 14200 Oak Park Boulevard, Oak Park Mi, 48237-2089, www.oakpark-mi.com.  She says int he email that she will be introducing two child authors that signed on with her company at this event and their books.   Introducing two of her books that she will be selling there, and talking about the biography of Miller that will be released in the Spring.  She will have inserts from the biography and the cover of the book there.  Her Publicist is Darlene House from The House of Communications.  I am going to try to go, not sure if I can make it.  But if I can't a friend of mine is going for me.  

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Jan 28 10 12:19 AM

Hi, nelda! ~ [image] The movie was entitled, "Fatal Desire", starring Eric Roberts & Anne Heche. It was shown on the Lifetime Network. [image]

-booklover

Oh, I think I did see that movie about a year or so ago, maybe? But didn't know it was based on her story.

Thanks,
Nelda

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Jan 28 10 11:51 AM

Pasty,
  I received an email from Terri Williams website today.  I told you that I would let you know any information I receive.  Apparently she will be putting this information on her blog site.  But she let all her member's know ahead of the event.  She is having a book signing on Feb 27 at 2pm at the Oak Park Library 14200 Oak Park Boulevard, Oak Park Mi, 48237-2089, [url]-mi.com.  She says int he email that she will be introducing two child authors that signed on with her company at this event and their books.   Introducing two of her books that she will be selling there, and talking about the biography of Miller that will be released in the Spring.  She will have inserts from the biography and the cover of the book there.  Her Publicist is Darlene House from The House of Communications.  I am going to try to go, not sure if I can make it.  But if I can't a friend of mine is going for me.  

-johnheard

Thank you for that information.

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Feb 9 10 8:55 PM

Pasty, I bought Williams books to see what kind of writer she is. The Biography is mentioned in the very back. Her writing is interesting. Two very different books. Should be interesting to see how this book comes out.

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Feb 11 10 7:46 PM

THE BOOK SIGNING FOR THE BIOGRAPHY OF SHAREE MILLER IS POSTED ON WILLIAMS WEBSITE NOW. www.authorterriwilliams.biz Told ya I would keep you on any updates I found out.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help