Remove this ad

TRUE CRIME E-BOOKS COLLECTION

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Mar 17 12 8:27 PM

Tags : :

TRUE CRIME E-BOOKS COLLECTION - Free download.

The books are in Epub or Mobi format and it is quite a varied collection. A list of the
books in the collection are on the website for your perusal.

For those of you who don't have software or know how to convert Epub into a different
format I've found a wonderful software to help!! After having found the site and used
the software (with ease) I am hooked.

HAMSTERSOFT
Use the ebook converter to change epub (or other formats) into the format most compatible
with your needs. Or use the zip archiver to open zip files.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Feb 1 13 1:53 AM

I have read your topic here are some true crime e-books collection. True Crime: Historical
American Lightning: Terror, Mystery, the Birth of Hollywood, and the Crime of the Century - Howard Blum
Boardwalk Empire: The Birth, High Times, and Corruption of Atlantic City - Nelson Johnson
Crimes of Paris: A True Story of Murder, Theft, and Detection - Dorothy Hoobler, Thomas Hoobler
For the Thrill of It: Leopold, Loeb, and the Murder That Shocked Jazz Age Chicago - Simon Baatz
Havana Nocturne - T. J. English
Jack the Ripper - Mark Whitehead, Miriam Rivett
Killer Colt: Murder, Disgrace, and the Making of an American Legend - Harold Schechter
Paddy Whacked: The Untold Story of the Irish American Gangster - T. J. English
Portrait of a Killer: Jack the Ripper Case Closed - Patricia Cornwell
The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic & Madness and the Fair That Changed America - Erik Larson, Tony Goldwyn
The Devil's Gentleman: Privilege, Poison, and the Trial That Ushered in the Twentieth Century - Harold Schechter
The First Family.
----------------------------
This portion deleted due to spam.

Last Edited By: patsystone Dec 21 13 9:11 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help