Remove this ad

shirley allen goude.

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Sep 8 11 7:46 PM

Tags : :

She killed more than 2 as I remember my family talking about it as I was growing up.And her daughters knew what was going on.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 19 12 8:47 PM

Shirley Allen Goude attempted to murder Joe Sinclair, but he survived. She did go
on to murder two other men, John Gregg and Lloyd Allen.

CRIMEZZZ SERIAL KILLERS - ALLEN SHIRLEY GOUDE
"Shirley ALLEN killed by plan. Eight months after her marriage to Joe SINCLAIR
 she already tried to poison him. Lucky Joe, he kept his life and disappeared from hers.

1977 Shirley married again, this time John GREGG. She was convinced to be
beneficiary of his life insurance policy, when John died unexpectedly. She did
not get a penny.

1981 Lloyd ALLEN shoud become her third husband. Short time later he died
as unexpected. 25,000 US$ from his life insurance and nasty rumors resulted
 in an autopsy finding antifreezing stuff in Lloyd´s corpse.

When Shirley´s daughter testified having seen her mother mixing some antifreezing
liquid in Lloyd´s drink, Shirley´s verdict was close: Life in prison... "

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Sep 18 12 7:22 PM

I just want to say WHERE DID U GET YOUR INFO ON THIS WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
My father was married to her oct. 1977 and he died less than 5 months later Feb 17,1978,and his name was DANIEL EDWARD NULL,every thing I have read about this BITCH,and all her husbands,WHY ISN'T MY FATHER LISTED.
REGINA NULL
ST.CLAIR,MO.
gypcgina@aol.com

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Sep 19 12 5:49 PM

I just want to say WHERE DID U GET YOUR INFO ON THIS WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
My father was married to her oct. 1977 and he died less than 5 months later Feb 17,1978,and his name was DANIEL EDWARD NULL,every thing I have read about this BITCH,and all her husbands,WHY ISN'T MY FATHER LISTED.
REGINA NULL
ST.CLAIR,MO.
gypcgina@aol.com

-gypcgina

Regina, the website I linked to is where I found some of the information.
I have no idea where they've obtained it. Is there any that lists your father among her victims? I ran a search on your father's name and found a link to Find a Grave and a link
to a page on Fold3 which you created. Other than that I found nothing except
genealogy sites that you posted on.

If he was married to her and in a different state from the murders, perhaps LE were
unaware of that particular marriage?

I also found an appeal of hers at Murderpedia.

COURT OF APPEALS OF MISSOURI, SOUTHERN DISTRICT, DIVISION TWO

July 18, 1995

SHIRLEY ELIZABETH ALLEN, MOVANT-APPELLANT,
v.
STATE OF MISSOURI, RESPONDENT-RESPONDENT

at:

http://murderpedia.org/female.A/a/allen-shirley.htm

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Sep 20 12 1:33 PM

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU READ THE PAPERS AT THE TIME THIS ALL WENT DOWN,BUT MY FATHER WAS THE MAN WHO'S BODY WAS EXHUMED.I HAVE ALL THE NEWS CLIPPINGS AND MY FATHERS PIC WAS FRONT PAGE NEWS WHEN THIS WOMAN KILLED MR. ALLEN.WHERE THEY GOT THE NAME OF JOHN GREGG IS BEYOND ME,BUT THAT IS THE SAME TIME PERIOD MY FATHER WAS MARRIED TO HER.MY FATHER WAS ONLY 42 YRS OLD.MY ENTIRE FAMILY SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF THIS BITCH,YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE AND MY FATHER PAID THE PRICE AND HE'S NOT EVEN MENTIONED THAT IS VERY UPSETTING TO ME AND ALL MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY.I HAVE EVERY NEWS ARTICLE ON THIS BITCHE'S TRIAL,AND I TAKE GREAT PLEASURE IN KNOWING SHE'S ROTTING IN HELL.THX FOR THE REPLY
REGINA NULL

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Oct 1 12 4:36 PM

My apologies, I misunderstood your first posting. I was overseas for quite some time and was unaware
of any newspaper reporting on this case. In my research I found only what I'd posted previously.

Since it is your father, and you are more knowledgeable about what happened to him,
would you consider posting some of the information, or even posting news clippings?
She is truly an evil person and should rot in prison until her death.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help