Remove this ad

MICHELE "MISSY" YVETTE AVILA - MURDERED BY "FRIENDS" KAREN SEVERSON & LAURA DOYLE

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#221 [url]

Aug 1 12 5:59 PM

i think personally between karen severson and laura doyle they deserve to be in prison for life after they beat her and placed a 100 pound log on top of her

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#223 [url]

Aug 2 12 3:19 PM

I first saw the movie a few years ago and I was so sickened by the actions of these girls, what bothered me more was the fact, Karen was a trusted friend and was thought of to some degree as an extened family member. I've since watched the movie andhave it recorded on my DVR, I use this this tragedy as a learning lesson for my daughter. Be friendly, but be careful when you choose your or a friend(s). My heart goes out to Missy's family, I believe those two girls, now women should never have been given the opportunity of Parole. There's no Parole for the family of Missy Avila.

Quote    Reply   

#224 [url]

Aug 7 12 8:03 PM

I saw the movie, I believe they should of gotten the death penalty just like what they done to Michele. Nobody has the right to take another persons life. Their fate should be the same as to what they did to their victim. They are alive and Missy is death, it isn't fair as it was a senseless and stupid killing over some boy friends that they probably wouldn't stayed with them anyway.

Quote    Reply   

#225 [url]

Aug 31 12 6:09 PM

Yuo both deserveto stay in prison till your last breath, you are both so evil,.!!
Laura, I hope you turn gray within the next year., thinking you like outdoor!! You wish, huh well I hope it happen when you go feet first, six foot under!

Quote    Reply   

#227 [url]

Sep 6 12 6:50 AM

i know the feeling of having a family member murderd because my dad was when i was 8 and i am 27 now and the killers got away and it hurts me to know they are out there some where, but they will be judged one day. i really hope those 2 girls never get out! they are monsters. this story beaks my heart.

Quote    Reply   

#228 [url]

Sep 6 12 7:13 PM

who the hell do you think you to even ask for pen pals ? nobody wants to write to you and you are not a beauty ..... MICHELLE WAS A BEAUTY AND YOU TOOK THAT FROM HER !!... when you were killing her didnt the fact that she was your best friend even come into your mind??? Or the fact that a guy is just a guy? OR WHAT ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE HER? I HOPE YOU NEVER GET PAROLLED AND I HOPE NOBODY WRITES TO YOU AND I HOPE YOU SEE HER FACE IN YOUR MIND EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY AND THAT SHE HAUNTES YOUR DREAMS TILL THE DAY YOU DIE !!!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#230 [url]

Sep 6 12 7:27 PM

i think thay should die like thay killed her thay will have to answer the god

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#231 [url]

Sep 6 12 8:07 PM

i dont care how much time they serve they should never be let out of their prison .. they put themselves there and they should have thought about that when they were taking missy from this world . they deserve to stay there and ROT... and just be thankful they still have breath in their bodies and that they get to wake up everyday and sleep every night.. theyre very lucky to even have that ...

Quote    Reply   

#232 [url]

Sep 6 12 8:18 PM

How did Laura get such a nice picture of herself? I didn't know they had a room in prison with palm trees for pictures! Seeing that Laura broad all made up and smiling makes me even more mad at them! Why do prisoners get to look good and do whatever they want? This is why criminals never learn their lesson......life is better for them in there.

Quote    Reply   

#233 [url]

Sep 6 12 9:14 PM

I've just finish watching the movie and reading up on the story.... If u get this, I want u too know, u deserve more than life, jealous because she was pretty and had a loving family, now y'all trynna get some dick, or some attention lmao, y'all better use y'all fingers hatefull bitches... Justice has finally prevailed........

Quote    Reply   

#235 [url]

Sep 6 12 9:19 PM

I've just finish watching the movie and reading up on the story.... If u get this, I want u too know, u deserve more than life, jealous because she was pretty and had a loving family, now y'all trynna get some dick, or some attention lmao, y'all better use y'all fingers hatefull bitches... Justice has finally prevailed........

Quote    Reply   

#237 [url]

Sep 6 12 10:24 PM

I have watched this movie several times over the years. I just watched it again. I am sick to learn that that Severson psycho was paroled. Why does our judicial system release murders? I don't understand it. As for her picture that was released, all I see is the devil. What has happened with the other psycho?

Quote    Reply   

#238 [url]

Sep 7 12 9:59 AM

This sort of behavior among friends happens more often than one would like to believe. In most cases there are red flags that go up but are ignored by the family. If any of your child's friends start becoming possesive of their time, display jealousy when they are receiving attention or become critical of them often, it's time for you as a parent to limit the friendship. Your child won't do this, but will welcome you to interfere because it gives them an out. I know my niece had a "best friend" whose parents were also a friend of my sister's. My niece is friendly by nature and well-liked by a lot of children her age. Her "best friend" was becoming jealous of her attention and when I caught the friend on video at a birthday party sneaking in jabs and attempting to push her off a chair (She and those attending were pretending to be rock stars and singing to popular songs) I showed my sister, and she limited their friendship. The "best friend" parents understood as they are true friends of my sister. By taking this action, my niece is no longer as close to this friend, but oddly enough the relationship has improved as them being aquaintances rather than "best friends." Anyway, my point is that sometimes "best friends" can end up being a child's worst enemies, and that there are always signs if you are looking for them.

Quote    Reply   

#239 [url]

Sep 7 12 10:11 AM

Oh, by the way, red flags went up for me even before the birthday party as when I saw my niece she would call me by name and give me a hug. It weirded me out when her "best friend" started doing that as well. Since the friendship was limited, that behavior stopped. Thank goodness.

Quote    Reply   

#240 [url]

Sep 7 12 5:23 PM

I do as well hope they rot. It was sooooo unnessary what they did to that poor child. its so sad. she didn't deserve it and was so pretty. I hope they rot. its kinda like they were saying that Missy was not a good girl but they weren't either and no one killed them! so your reasons for murdering her was for her apparent naughty behaivor? where are the Karen and Laura's killers...they acted the same way apparently right? its all bull really. they are monsters and cruel and mean evil females and should rot..rot...ROT! i can't believe Laura wants a friend from her pen pal profile. she would've but she killed the best one she had! i'd write her but she may kill me! My heart goes out to the Avila family and Mrs. Irene. Your daughter is thought aboout all the time and i pray for continued peace for you and your family.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help