Remove this ad

MICHELE "MISSY" YVETTE AVILA - MURDERED BY "FRIENDS" KAREN SEVERSON & LAURA DOYLE

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#201 [url]

Jun 1 12 12:32 PM

Don't pray for somebody's soul. Pray for her brothers.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#202 [url]

Jun 3 12 7:52 AM

The only comfort I can offer to Missy's family is that there will come a day when these 2 vicious and calculated Murders will stand in the Judgement of God to answer for ending the life of such a precious life.No one walk's away scott free in this life. Though it can't bring Missy back to you it will even the score o n God's playing field.
 "God Bless the Avila Family"
And for the person to cowardly to accept responsibility of your nasty statement of what a horrible person Missy was. It obvious it was left by one of her killer's still trying to convince yourself that she deserved what you did to her. It gives me great satisfaction to know you'll never see the free streets again. Locked away eaten up with your jealousy and envy of Missy even though she's gone. She still eats at your soul. Best of luck on those Parole hearings. Death will find you too. Only it'll wait until you've lived so long on this earth that torment and never knowing what it is to have a family, a real love( That doesn't include your cell mate)drives you completely mad. 

Quote    Reply   

#203 [url]

Jun 3 12 2:18 PM

Super sad story! How much hate and anger can a person have that they can actually commit murder to someone they grew up with! I know this happened long ago but for some reason, I don't feel neither of them are remorseful about murder but more so remorseful that they were caught! What a shame such a young life had to be taken in such a manner. My heart goes out to this poor family even after all these years! No words can comfort you. Missy knows that you loved her and she carries your love with her everyday in heaven.

Quote    Reply   

#204 [url]

Jun 19 12 2:31 PM

These woman do not deserve anything let alone parole they should not be entitled to parole they should not be entitled to an education they should not be entitled to speak to any other human beings may it be pen pals or anything else. These animals took a young girls life away from her they took her dreams they took her family's dreams. THEY TOOK HER LIFE! I can't believe the justice system let Karen walk. She was clearly a sociopath who showed no remorse and even at that remorse is nothing when you make the chance to take a life you do not deserve to have one ever! These justice systems are too easy to mislead. I hope god judges her forgiveness is for people who deserve it who really want it who are so sorry this woman lived with the family and mislead them to different people accusing them of being killers shes an evil, EVIL woman they both are evil! and deserve nothing My prayers and thoughts are with the family forever I hope they have found peace in their hearts, and to Missy I hope she's an angel in gods arms I hope shes at peace RIP xxx

Quote    Reply   

#205 [url]

Jun 19 12 11:26 PM

THIS WHOLE STORY HURTS AND I WOULD BE LIVID TO EVER FIND OUT THESE BITCHES GOT OUT THEY DON'T DESERVE IT NOT IN THIS LIFE. AND JESUS PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR HOW I FEEL MAYBE YOU LORD WOULD HAVE MERCY ON THOSE EVIL INHUMAN PEOPLE. BUT I COULD NOT IMAGINE HER FAMILY OR SOCIETY FEELING LIKE THEY DESERVE MERCY BECAUSE MISSY DIDN'T RECIEVE MERCY FOR HER LIFE.

Quote    Reply   

#207 [url]

Jul 25 12 1:52 PM

An eye for an eye.........The only reason they seem to even care is because they were caught. I do believe in forgivness but I also believe the good Lord knows your heart, he will be judge and jury. It's not what you say it's what you do.

Quote    Reply   

#208 [url]

Jul 26 12 9:20 PM

Karen Severson was realeased 2011, and Laura Doyles hearing was July 3rd 2012 but I havent heard a word yet if she was realeased, I went to school with Missy, Karen and Laura

Quote    Reply   

#209 [url]

Jul 27 12 2:16 AM

Karen Severson and Laura Dole are VISCIOUS, COLD, CALCULATING, EVIL HEARTED, SATANIC, sociopaths! Killing someone is so incredibly EVIL! Sociopaths can't be rehabilitated by psychology, they should be kept in prison for life, because even if they say they have found God you can't believe them because they LIE CONSTANTLY! WE SHOULD ALL PROTEST WHOMEVER MADE THE DECISION TO LET THEM OUT!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#210 [url]

Jul 27 12 2:17 AM

TO ANONYMOUS, YOU MUST BE Karen Severson OR Laura Doyle!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#211 [url]

Jul 27 12 3:29 AM

Let me start by saying I don't believe either of these women have have sufficiently paid for their crime. Nor have they taken the responsibility or shown the remorse that would warrant consideration for parole. I believe it is POSSIBLE that laura may have got caught up in something that spun out of control and resulted in missy's death. I also think it is possible that if she is released from prison she maybe able to live with somewhat normal life and never hurt anybody again! (don't attack me, just cuz I say it's possible doesn't mean I think she should be released) Karen Severson on the other hand is a different story! Her actions after the murder, moving in with missy's family, helping look for the "real killer" makes for a sociopath! Once a sociopath always a sociopath! She's going to cause more pain! She's going to hurt or kill somebody else and she will probably get away with it because sociopaths get better at manipulation with age!

Quote    Reply   

#212 [url]

Jul 27 12 3:59 AM

Severson, who was recommended for parole last summer, was described as a model inmate in prison. Despite the onset of multiple sclerosis, her attorneys have said she was active in self-help groups, Bible studies, tutoring fellow inmates, fine arts and had earned a B.A. in psychology and a doctorate in theology. A state Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation spokeswoman said Severson paroled into one of five Southern California counties, not including Los Angeles. But officials at her Corona prison said she'd likely be paroled in Pomona. Last summer, one of her attorneys said the inmate planned to live and work out of a transitional group home in Claremont, near Pomona.

Quote    Reply   

#215 [url]

Jul 28 12 2:50 PM

These little girls were sluts! They all slept with the same guys! Disgusting. Moral of the story don't mess around with each others guys! But still it's soo stupid they went off and killed a person all because of DICK! Bunch of dumb cunts they could easily find other guys to fuk with not having to kill their friend!!!

Quote    Reply   

#216 [url]

Jul 28 12 7:49 PM

Wow I saw this movie for the first time ever 2days ago I love this movie and I'm so HAPPY thar karen and luara r in jail I hope they stay lock in thwir forever an them to never get out I hope they rot in hell and for missy to r.I P. In heven am I would never have the guys to kill anyone ever

Quote    Reply   

#218 [url]

Jul 29 12 1:46 PM

I do believe that the girls should have gotten LIFE I dont care how old they were.THEY KNEW BETTER, they were the age of knowing of whats right and WRONG.Its so sad, I watch the movie over and over......I've also read in here that some ppl say Missy was no angle....well maybe so, NO ONE is.But I'm sure she never would MURDER any of her friends. I see Karen and Laura as EVIL,and LOST souls just like there are so many around this world its tragic!I pray for all the families,and the most Missy's family! Like I said, they KNEW BETTER and DESERVED LIFE IN PRISION!

Quote    Reply   

#219 [url]

Jul 29 12 2:55 PM

To be forgiven you must confesss your sin Truthfully the whole truth and repent for it and then and only then can you be for given if god so chooses but that does not excuse you from punishment and from what i can tell Laura has showed little remorse and Karen has not showed any or has not told the truth about what went down

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help