Remove this ad

MICHELE "MISSY" YVETTE AVILA - MURDERED BY "FRIENDS" KAREN SEVERSON & LAURA DOYLE

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#261 [url]

Jan 1 13 8:15 PM

Those two murdering bitches are gonna burn in hellllll

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#262 [url]

Sep 25 15 10:42 AM

Karen and Laura

Karen Severson and Laura Doyle have bothe been released.  Laura lives a low key life as far as I know.  Karen is now an author.  She wrote her first book under the name Kaye Crane but Missy's family found out it was her and the book received horrible reviews.  She wrote a second book called "My Life, I Lived It" under her real name.  Missy's family got the book pulled off Amazon and made sure Karen was unable to profit from the book.  I believe the original cost was at close to $100 which was an insult to the Avila family.  It is now set at $0.  Karen has done interviews on The Dr. Phil Show, Oprah and Shannon Fox(Radio show).  The Shannon Fox interview is posted on YouTube.  Karen still denies killing Missy, but says she only "participated" in the murder by leaving Missy all alone as Laura prepared to kill her.  She also denies moving in with Missy's family after Missy's death.  Karen has also become proactive in the anti-bullying movement.

Quote    Reply   

#263 [url]

Apr 18 17 7:35 PM

I'm just going to relay that the whole of life would be a whole lot easier if any, and all people, at all, within the whole, entire world, wouldn't constantly, relentlessly, wrongly, negatively, pathetically, weakly, sadly, obsessively, indecently, evilly, ungodly, irresponsibly, unworthily, unchristianly, non-spiritually negatively, and unhealthily be jealous of any other people, or worry about how, or care about how, in any ways, at all, whatsoever, what any, and all other people, at all, within the world, think of them, or feel about them, to begin with, anyway, as I'll only most thankfully, most totally, most fully, most completely, most toughly, most decently, most certainly, most worthily, most definitely, most rightly, most honestly, most adamantly, most positively, most strongly, most seriously, most rightly, most spiritually positively, most positively healthily, most godly, most christianly, most luckily, most purely, most responsibly, most non-negatively, most happily, and most optimistically never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever do, in any ways, at all, whatsoever, again. No way, at all, not ever ever ever ever ever ever ever so, at all, regarding that, from me. No way. Uh-uh. Not me. Uh-uh.

Quote    Reply   

#264 [url]

Apr 18 17 8:16 PM

I'm also going to relay that despite any, and all evil, cruelty, and negativity that's ever ever ever ever ever happened, or is happening, now, or of which ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever happens, in any ways, at all, whatsoever, within the near, or far future, it still never never never never never never never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever has been, nor now, always, and forever will be up to me, myself, to negatively speculate that God hasn't always, and now, always, and forever won't like, love, and care about everybody, within this whole, entire, wide world, and not only just some people, that he doesn't most truly, most fully, and most adamantly, totally, fully, and completely forgive any, and all, of all people and all humans, whom are, at all, within this whole, entire world's negative sins, or that some, or many people, and all humans, at all, within this whole, entire, wide world aren't going to Heaven, someday, like all other people are, but only going to Hell, instead, if there even really, truly is a real Hell, at all.

Last Edited By: totally anonymous woman Apr 19 17 11:08 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#265 [url]

Apr 19 17 7:06 PM

"I now, always, and forever only most truly, most fully, most strongly, most positively attentively, most gladly, most soulfully, most heartfully, most sentimentally, most totally non-coldly, most sweetly, most friendly, most nicely, most kindly, most pleasantly, most tenderheartedly, most lovingly, most caringly, most faithfully, most givingly, most warmly, most totally, most fully, most completely, most seriously, most honestly, most truthfully, most sensitively, most healthily, most respectfully, most totally non-judgementally, most totally positively attentively, most godly, most christianly, most forgivingly, most totally non-selfishly, most totally non-demandingly, most optimistically, most positively, most spiritually positively, and most rightly have a large, big, and plentiful abundance of empathy, and caring, within myself, but nevertheless, I, still, also, now, always, and forever, most certainly, most strongly, most toughly, most totally non-maudlinly, most totally non-tediously, most smartly, most intelligently, most rightly, most healthily, most seriously, most lightly, most honestly, most optimistically, most truthfully, most totally non-whinily, most genuinely, most positively, most positively upliftingly, most godly, most christianly, most spiritually positively, most totally, most fully, most completely, most adamantly, and most definitely don't believe, not in any ways, at all, whatsoever, in constantly feeling piteously sorry for myself, or in constantly feeling piteously sorry for any, and all other people, at all, within this whole, entire, wide world, just because life, the world, and any other people, at all, within this whole, entire world, aren't always, and forever only the way we'd all like it, and them to be, sometimes, or even frequently."

Last Edited By: totally anonymous woman Apr 19 17 7:32 PM. Edited 5 times.

Quote    Reply   

#266 [url]

Apr 21 17 12:11 PM

Positively Enlightening Everlasting Words of Wisdom

"Whenever any other people, at all, within this whole world, ever constantly, and forever, ignorantly, angrily, negatively, heartlessly, thoughtlessly, obnoxiously, insensitively, indecently, annoyingly, dishonestly, belittlingly, unreasonably, destructively, wrongly, impurely, sarcastically, unsoothingly, bullyishly, bitterly, uncaringly, unlovingly, ungivingly, selfishly, immaturely, self-centeredly, pathetically, unproductively, unhelpfully, darkly, destructively, evilly, disrespectfully, abusively, irresponsibly, ungodly, nastily, unchristianly, non-spiritually negatively, cruelly, weakly, and carelessly only wish total, full, complete, and adamant death, weakness, misery, constant, and forever total negative backwards movement, darkness, loneliness, discomfort, unforgiveness, losing, and hate upon any other people, at all, within this whole, entire, wide world,  they should only constantly, and forever, totally, fully, completely, and adamantly just ignore, and forgive them anyway, because the only truth is that, although we're all only just human, nevertheless, it was still, ultimately, only Satan, temporarily, talking through them, or through any of us people, and honestly, not God, in any ways, at all whatsoever."--------------------We should all, at all, within this whole, entire, wide world now, always, and forever only most truly, most fully, most honestly, most inwardly, and outwardly totally beautifully, most totally only non-weakly, most helpfully, most positively hopefully, most adamantly, most totally only lightly, most totally only non-darkly, most decently, and most definitely totally, fully, and adamantly, positively, most totally only non-pathetically, most positively only comfortingly, most positively powerfully, most totally positively powerfully non-victimly, most positively forgivingly, most positively self-forgivingly, most positively forgivingly, maturely, goodly, greatly, smartly, soulfully, heartfully, passionately, most heavenly, most wisely, most purely, most positively enlighteningly, most totally only non-self-destructively, self-responsibly, positively upliftingly, optimistically, toughly, strongly, rightly, happily, healthily, peacefully, tranquilly, ironly strongly, powerfully, winningly, godly, christianly, and spiritually positively computerly program ourselves within, with these truthful, and honest words, is all, of which I've just written up above here.

Last Edited By: totally anonymous woman May 25 17 1:13 PM. Edited 46 times.

Quote    Reply   

#267 [url]

May 25 17 1:05 PM

Truly, Lawfully, Strongly, And Seriously Warning Any, Every, and All People, Of Whom Are, At All, Within The Whole, Entire Internet

Hey, a totally strong, totally serious, totally right, totally lawful totally sane, totally stable, totally ethical, totally scrupulous, totally caring, totally positive, totally helpful, totally positively productive, totally strong, totally non-weak, totally positively peaceful, totally positively godly faithful, totally positively self-controllingly, totally positively empathetic, totally godly, totally christian, totally spirtitually positively, totally non-destructively, totally non-negatively non-self-destructively, totally negatively non-hypocritical, totally positively tranquil, totally positively forgiving, totally non-negative, totally respectful, totally polite, and totally lawful reminder towards myself, and towards any, every, and all people, whom are, at all, on here, on Lefora, on Facebook, on Topix, on MySpace, on Youtube, and on everywhere, at all, within this whole, entire, full internet, just so you all, now, always, and forever, most hopefully, most strongly, most non-spuriously, most non-hatefully, most non-hurtfully, most non-violently, most non-harrassingly, most positively upliftingly, most non-obnoxiously, most ruly, most seriously, most rightly, most honestly, most totally non-criminally, most totally non-bitterly, most truthfully, most warmly, most non-coldly, most helpfully, most positively productively, most usefully, most lawfully, most respectfully, most totally responsibly, most totally non-carelessly, most respectably, most vitally, most importantly, most safely, most securely, most faithfully, most believingly, most totally caringly, most totally winningly, most totally non-losingly, most non-badly, most humanly, most totally non-impulsively, most wisely, most non-darkly, most non-satanically, most sanely, most rationally, most reasonably, most totally non-pathetically, most maturely, most stably, most calmly, most remorsefully, most totally non-profanely, most intelligently, most soulfully, most heartfully, most non-sadly, most totally non-ignorantly, most non-callously, most non-humiliatingly, most ethically, most forgivingly, most scrupulously, most godly, most christianly, most totally non-arrogantly, most totally politely, most totally non-rudely, most totally humbly, most spiritually positively, most definitely, most certainly, most trustworthily, most dependably, most positively friendly, most totally non-selfishly, most totally non-naracissistically, most totally non-cynically, most totally non-weakly, most totally strongly, most totally non-pessimistically, most non-roughly, most totally peacefully, most totally tranquilly, most morally, most non-creepily, most non-sickly, most non-threateningly, most goodly, most greatly, most non-evilly, most non-bullyishly, most non-abusively, most decently, most totally, most fully, and most completely know, remember, and never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever, not ever ever ever ever ever even remotely, tinily, or even in the least, tiny, little, remote, and particled bit, in any ways, at all whatsoever, forget, that any, and all of your internet accounts, will only, eventually, honestly, and promisingly, be totally, fully, completely, rightly, lawfully, adamantly, and permanently disabled, and disposed of, is all, if ever scrutinized, and reported, at all, for anyone's suddenly deciding to, no matter what the circumstances ever ever ever ever ever ever ever are, in ways, at all, whatsoever, regarding that person, inexcuseably, wrongly, unlawfully, faithlessly, most non-peacefully, most non-tranquilly, callously, provocatively, coldly, angrily, bullyishly, humiliatingly, scarily, creepily, threateningly, violently, and deliberately wish death upon, spew death threats upon, spew physical threats upon, celebrate any, or all past, really long-past, present or, future criminal activity, or violent criminal activity, directed towards any, every, and all past, present, and future deceased, or murdered victims' only truly very very very very very well-deserved honored memories, or towards any, every, and all of any deceased, or murdered victims' beloved supporters, beloved friends, and beloved families. If we all, or you all wish to do any of those only wrong, sad, criminal, weak, non-strong, immature, violent, disrespectful, bad, dishonest, inhuman, negative, immoral, unethical, threatening, irresponsible, abusive, indecent, cruel, heartless, mean, stupid, ignorant, violently profane, negatively provocative, obnoxious, sick, faithless, miserable, creepy, hurtful, remorseless, self-narcissistic, bullyish, unlawful, and hateful things, within any internet forum, at all, within this whole, entire full internet, I suggest we all, and you all only, strictly, do it privately, and not publicly, at all. Furthermore, if you just truly, and totally choose not to believe any single word of what I've just, currently, written, within this post, here, of mine, believe me, now, always, and forever, when I most strongly, and most seriously relay to you, that I most strongly, most seriously, and most adamantly always was, and now, always, and forever will be a narc-like tattletale, just the sort of person that can, would, and will most definitely, most promisingly, most adamantly, most strongly, most seriously, and most certainly report, ---{with absolutely, honestly, adamantly, and truthfully, no regret, and no fear, and absolutely, honestly, adamantly, and truthfully, no cares, not in any ways, at all, whatsoever, about what anyone else, at all, within this whole, entire world might ever think of me, or feel towards me, after my reporting so, no way, not ever}--- that sort of wrong, negative behavior, and wrong, negative attitude, within any internet forum, at all, within this whole, entire, full internet, if I ever view it. Let's all also, now, always, and forever, most seriously, most strongly, most honestly, most rightly, most positively, most wisely, most lawfully, most respectfully, and most adamantly remember about how the whole, entire Avila family were eventually forced to sue, in 2015, Karen Severson's former public relations team after they both wrote disturbing, threatening, and bullyish things within their Facebook pages, in very very late 2014, for the entire public, and for the whole Avila family, to see, in case, any one of us people, whom are, at all, within this whole, entire world, or within this whole, entire internet, should ever ever, at all, decide to,suddenly, crazily, insanely, badly, devilishly, totally non-funnily, totally non-cutely, negatively impulsively, negatively provocatively, pathetically, weakly, sadly, negatively harrassingly, and angrily write any disturbing, heartless, wrong, evil, negative, negatively jealous, irresponsible, unfair, ignorant, indecent, ugly,  threatening, negatively tarnishing, negatively humiliating, spiteful, cruel, mean, unforgiving, dirty, cheap, callous, cold, dishonorable, hateful, rude, disrespectful, hurtful, profane, totally dishonest, bullyish, lying, or defaming things, publicly, anywhere, at all, whatsoever, within the whole internet, about Missy Avila, the way she was, and the things she did, or towards any, and all of the whole, entire Avila family. Hey, I'll now, always, and forever, most definitely, and most certainly never never ever ever do that, in any ways, at all, whatsoever. No way, at all, and not ever ever so, at all, from me. No way. Uh-uh. No way. Not ever.                                       

Last Edited By: totally anonymous woman Jun 9 17 3:58 PM. Edited 29 times.

Quote    Reply   

#268 [url]

Jun 2 17 2:17 PM

God and Jesus's True, Everlasting, Unbreakable Law

God and Jesus still most truly, most fully, most adamantly, most totally, most completely, most strongly, most seriously, most vitally, most importantly, most honestly, most sincerely, most genuinely, most rightly, most really, most positively, most positively powerfully, most positively faithfully, most positively non-weakly, most positively non-glibly, most positively non-fakely, most positively non-coldly, most positively goodly, most positively greatly, most positively worthily, most positively helpfully, most positively enlighteningly, most positively, and ironly strongly, most positively non-hypocritically, most positively non-condescendingly, most positively beautifully, most warmly, most non-phonily, most positively non-hatefully, most positively non-hurtfully, most gently, most kindly, most sweetly, most mercifully, most trustworthily, most positively upliftingly, most positively believably, most ironly strongly, most decently, most positively, and soully cleansingly, most positively, and soully renewingly, most positively non-darkly, most positively non-negatively, most positively dependably, most positively reliably, most positively caringly, most positively lovingly, most positively givingly, most positively tenderheartedly, most positively sensitively, and most positively empathetically, now, always, and forever, like, love, care for, appreciate, positively bless, comfort, soothe, positively, and non-negatively encourage help, give to, positively support, everlastingly, and unconditionally believe in, are warmly, strongly, comfortingly, sensitively, and everlastingly empathetic towards, everlastingly give powerfully positive, total soul-cleansing to, everlastingly give powerfully positive, neverending, and ironly strong self-esteem to, positively uplift, everlastingly trust in, and everlastingly forgive any, every, and all people, and humans, of whom are, at all, within this whole, entire, full, wide world, never, at all, whatsoever, ever just only some of them, even any, every, and all criminals, and murderers, especially, if, and when God, and Jesus now, always, and forever know that they're all now, always, and forever most truly, most honestly, most adamantly, and most fully sorry, and now, always, and forever have absolutely no more hate, at all, left within themselves, and of course, naturally, and hopefully, honestly, truthfully, sincerely, genuinely, really, warmly, non-glibly, non-fakely, vitally, importantly, humbly, and adamantly meaning all of this, with every single, little, tiny, remote, and particled bit, of their hearts, minds, consciences, and souls, regarding any, every, and all of the negative, wrong sins, and extremely negative, wrong sins, that any, every, and all of us people, and humans, whom are, at all, within this whole, entire, full, wide world, have ever committed. That won't ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever change, in any ways, at all, either. No way, at all, and not ever ever ever ever ever so, at all. Uh-uh. No way. Uh-uh. No way. Not ever. It truly doesn't ever ever ever ever matter what any of us people, and humans, including myself, whom are, at all, within this whole, entire, full, wide world may ever ever ever ever ever ever negatively feel about, or think about any of these criminals, and murderers, in any ways, at all, whatsoever, or ever ever ever ever ever ever may do, write about, or say, at all, anywhere, within this whole, entire, full, wide world, or within this whole, entire, full, wide internet, to try changing this vital, honest law of God, and Jesus's now, always, and forever. 

Last Edited By: totally anonymous woman Jun 9 17 3:55 PM. Edited 16 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help