Remove this ad

MICHELE "MISSY" YVETTE AVILA - MURDERED BY "FRIENDS" KAREN SEVERSON & LAURA DOYLE

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#261 [url]

Jan 1 13 8:15 PM

Those two murdering bitches are gonna burn in hellllll

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#262 [url]

Sep 25 15 10:42 AM

Karen and Laura

Karen Severson and Laura Doyle have bothe been released.  Laura lives a low key life as far as I know.  Karen is now an author.  She wrote her first book under the name Kaye Crane but Missy's family found out it was her and the book received horrible reviews.  She wrote a second book called "My Life, I Lived It" under her real name.  Missy's family got the book pulled off Amazon and made sure Karen was unable to profit from the book.  I believe the original cost was at close to $100 which was an insult to the Avila family.  It is now set at $0.  Karen has done interviews on The Dr. Phil Show, Oprah and Shannon Fox(Radio show).  The Shannon Fox interview is posted on YouTube.  Karen still denies killing Missy, but says she only "participated" in the murder by leaving Missy all alone as Laura prepared to kill her.  She also denies moving in with Missy's family after Missy's death.  Karen has also become proactive in the anti-bullying movement.

Quote    Reply   

#263 [url]

Apr 18 17 7:35 PM

I'm just going to relay that the whole of life would be a whole lot easier if any, and all people, at all, within the whole, entire world, wouldn't constantly, relentlessly, wrongly, negatively, pathetically, weakly, sadly, obsessively, indecently, evilly, ungodly, irresponsibly, unworthily, unchristianly, non-spiritually negatively, and unhealthily be jealous of any other people, or worry about how, or care about how, in any ways, at all, whatsoever, what any, and all other people, at all, within the world, think of them, or feel about them, to begin with, anyway, as I'll only most thankfully, most totally, most fully, most completely, most toughly, most decently, most certainly, most worthily, most definitely, most rightly, most honestly, most adamantly, most positively, most strongly, most seriously, most rightly, most spiritually positively, most positively healthily, most godly, most christianly, most luckily, most purely, most responsibly, most non-negatively, most happily, and most optimistically never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever do, in any ways, at all, whatsoever, again. No way, at all, not ever ever ever ever ever ever ever so, at all, regarding that, from me. No way. Uh-uh. Not me. Uh-uh.

Quote    Reply   

#264 [url]

Apr 18 17 8:16 PM

I'm also going to relay that despite any, and all evil, cruelty, and negativity that's ever ever ever ever ever happened, or is happening, now, or of which ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever happens, in any ways, at all, whatsoever, within the near, or far future, it still never never never never never never never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever has been, nor now, always, and forever will be up to me, myself, to negatively speculate that God hasn't always, and now, always, and forever won't like, love, and care about everybody, within this whole, entire, wide world, and not only just some people, that he doesn't most truly, most fully, and most adamantly, totally, fully, and completely forgive any, and all, of all people and all humans, whom are, at all, within this whole, entire world's negative sins, or that some, or many people, and all humans, at all, within this whole, entire, wide world aren't going to Heaven, someday, like all other people are, but only going to Hell, instead, if there even really, truly is a real Hell, at all.

Last Edited By: totally anonymous woman Apr 19 17 11:08 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#265 [url]

Apr 18 17 8:41 PM

I'm also only most strongly advising against, and I'm most definitely not, in any ways, at all, whatsoever, suggesting that Missy Avila would have, in any ways, at all, whatsoever, expected, or wanted any of those three women, whom participated within this crime, to do this, towards her, no way, uh-uh, no way, but nobody, at all, within this whole, entire, wide world, no matter what ever ever ever ever ever ever happens, in any ways, at all, whatsoever, should ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever, at all, negatively, desparately, indecently, wrongly, and pathetically beg any other people, and humans, at all, within whole, entire, wide world's liking, loving, appreciating, or caring about them. No way, at all, and not ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever so, at all. No way. Uh-uh. Not ever. Not me. No way. Uh-uh.

Quote    Reply   

#266 [url]

Apr 19 17 12:06 PM

"Now, always, and forever truly, and fully like, and love yourself." "We all can, and should always only move positively forward, and never negatively backwards."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#268 [url]

Apr 19 17 1:53 PM

"We're all never never never never never never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever always going to be please, or always be pleased by every single person, at all, within this whole world, no matter who they ever are."----------------That's just simply now, always, and forever only total, full, complete real, honest, realistic, and adamant life truth, is all. Thus, we all only must either take it, or leave it, but always only deal with it positively, and strongly, is all, and never negatively destructively, or negatively self-destructively, in any ways, at all, whatsoever, but forget about ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever, in any ways, at all, whatsoever, reversing this life truth, because that won't ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever happen. No way, at all, and not ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever so, at all. Uh-uh. No way. So forget it.

Last Edited By: totally anonymous woman Apr 19 17 1:55 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#269 [url]

Apr 19 17 2:46 PM

"To any, and all other people, at all, within this whole, entire, wide world, male, and female, just now, always, and forever, only truly, fully, strongly, healthily, happily, rightly, vitally, positively, and well-deservedly believe, think, feel, and perceive yourselves, as nothing, in any ways, at all, whatsoever, except for inwardly, and outwardly totally handsome, and inwardly, and outwardly totally beautiful."

Quote    Reply   

#270 [url]

Apr 19 17 3:21 PM

"We must all now, always, and forever only totally, fully, completely, definitely, importantly, vitally, strongly, healthily, happily, positively, rightly, helpfully, godly, christianly, spiritually positively, and adamantly learn to, and remember to simply just change whatever we can, within life, within other people, within ourselves, and within the world, and honestly accept what we can't ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever change within life, within ourselves, within other people, and within the world, not in any ways, at all, whatsoever, once again, now, always, and forever."

Last Edited By: totally anonymous woman Apr 19 17 3:35 PM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

#271 [url]

Apr 19 17 7:06 PM

"I now, always, and forever only most truly, most fully, most strongly, most positively attentively, most gladly, most soulfully, most heartfully, most sentimentally, most totally non-coldly, most sweetly, most friendly, most nicely, most kindly, most pleasantly, most tenderheartedly, most lovingly, most caringly, most faithfully, most givingly, most warmly, most totally, most fully, most completely, most seriously, most honestly, most truthfully, most sensitively, most healthily, most respectfully, most totally non-judgementally, most totally positively attentively, most godly, most christianly, most forgivingly, most totally non-selfishly, most totally non-demandingly, most optimistically, most positively, most spiritually positively, and most rightly have a large, big, and plentiful abundance of empathy, and caring, within myself, but nevertheless, I, still, also, now, always, and forever, most certainly, most strongly, most toughly, most totally non-maudlinly, most totally non-tediously, most smartly, most intelligently, most rightly, most healthily, most seriously, most lightly, most honestly, most optimistically, most truthfully, most totally non-whinily, most genuinely, most positively, most positively upliftingly, most godly, most christianly, most spiritually positively, most totally, most fully, most completely, most adamantly, and most definitely don't believe, not in any ways, at all, whatsoever, in constantly feeling piteously sorry for myself, or in constantly feeling piteously sorry for any, and all other people, at all, within this whole, entire, wide world, just because life, the world, and any other people, at all, within this whole, entire world, aren't always, and forever only the way we'd all like it, and them to be, sometimes, or even frequently."

Last Edited By: totally anonymous woman Apr 19 17 7:32 PM. Edited 5 times.

Quote    Reply   

#272 [url]

Apr 21 17 12:11 PM

Positively Enlightening Everlasting Words of Wisdom

"Whenever any other people, at all, within this whole world, ever constantly, and forever, ignorantly, angrily, negatively, heartlessly, thoughtlessly, obnoxiously, insensitively, indecently, annoyingly, dishonestly, belittlingly, unreasonably, destructively, wrongly, impurely, sarcastically, unsoothingly, bullyishly, bitterly, uncaringly, unlovingly, ungivingly, selfishly, immaturely, self-centeredly, pathetically, unproductively, unhelpfully, darkly, destructively, evilly, disrespectfully, abusively, irresponsibly, ungodly, nastily, unchristianly, non-spiritually negatively, cruelly, weakly, and carelessly only wish total, full, complete, and adamant death, weakness, misery, constant, and forever total negative backwards movement, darkness, loneliness, discomfort, unforgiveness, losing, and hate upon any other people, at all, within this whole, entire, wide world,  they should only constantly, and forever, totally, fully, completely, and adamantly just ignore, and forgive them anyway, because the only truth is that, although we're all only just human, nevertheless, it was still, ultimately, only Satan, temporarily, talking through them, or through any of us people, and honestly, not God, in any ways, at all whatsoever."--------------------We should all, at all, within this whole, entire, wide world now, always, and forever only most truly, most fully, most honestly, most inwardly, and outwardly totally beautifully, most totally only non-weakly, most helpfully, most positively hopefully, most adamantly, most totally only lightly, most totally only non-darkly, most decently, and most definitely totally, fully, and adamantly, positively, most totally only non-pathetically, most positively only comfortingly, most positively powerfully, most totally positively powerfully non-victimly, most positively forgivingly, most positively self-forgivingly, most positively forgivingly, maturely, goodly, greatly, smartly, soulfully, heartfully, passionately, most heavenly, most wisely, most purely, most positively enlighteningly, most totally only non-self-destructively, self-responsibly, positively upliftingly, optimistically, toughly, strongly, rightly, happily, healthily, peacefully, tranquilly, ironly strongly, powerfully, winningly, godly, christianly, and spiritually positively computerly program ourselves within, with these truthful, and honest words, is all, of which I've just written up above here.

Last Edited By: totally anonymous woman Apr 21 17 8:04 PM. Edited 45 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help