Remove this ad

SELENA QUINTANILLA-PEREZ - THE MURDER OF A BELOVED STAR BY A MALIGNANT HEART - YOLANDA SALDIVAR

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#61 [url]

May 6 12 6:58 PM

This goes out to Yolanda's mother, brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces, family and friends and to any of her supporters who are shocked by such a crime she would do. Yolanda might be a great daughter, sister, aunt, friend or whatever she is. Know that she also committed first degree murder and accept that she intentionally killed Selena for vengeance. She's not so kind like many of you think and say she is but instead a cruel woman. Consolidate her for being a great person to you but know she deserves her sentence and more. Selena will be remembered in many ways. Her Family, husband and Us her fans have been living in agony for all these years. Justice may have been served but deep in our hearts we feel it hasn't. Our hearts have not healed yet to the loss of our beloved Selena. R.I.P "It's hard not taking the side of a family member who's been accused by the crowd and being pointed out as a monster to society. Being part of a loved ones life, loving and nurturing them forms a perpetual bond. One that's indestructible, a bond that can lure you into the dark where they keep dark secrets."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#65 [url]

May 22 12 2:29 AM

R.I.P. Selena, I love u and Jesus has revenge, for what she has done to you!!! My prayers go out to your family! Y'all will meet again, heaven has a beautiful angel and Selena was definitely one with the most beautiful voice I've ever heard

Quote    Reply   

#66 [url]

May 25 12 9:22 AM

This was very well put together. Thank you! I learned more about the beautiful person she was. Saldivar is a horrible person and still continues to be by spreading rumors about her. I would also like to mention that Selena was a Jehovah Witness. Chris Perez also mentions it in his book.

Quote    Reply   

#67 [url]

May 27 12 10:27 AM

You are welcome. Selena was indeed a beautiful person, and her legacy will live on through her family and her fans - despite what Saldivar and her family say about her.

Quote    Reply   

#68 [url]

Jun 11 12 1:12 PM

I was only in the 3rd grade when I found out of Selena's death. Now that I'm 26 years old and looking back, Selena didn't have the chance to defend herself from yolanda the obessive monster. Yolanda had so much control and worked her way through to gain selena's trust and manipulate her. Why would Yolanda say all these things about Selena that she had so-called secrets and it would be damaging to her career. If yolanda has proof why isn't she telling anyone. She took her attorneys on a rollercoaster ride and later resigned. In my opinion, if yolanda claims she can prove her side of the story she should just talk about it. Yolanda doesn't have the slightest clue what she put selena's fans & family through especially chris perez. I believe there is more to this story that led to Selena's death. what truly happen in the room 158 on March 31st, 1995? Yolanda is hiding so much and I can tell from every interview she had. Selena's life was about to begin and one single gunshot took all her dreams away.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#70 [url]

Jun 16 12 2:58 AM

Yolanda killed Selena in cold-blood she set her plan into motion when she bought the gun at Negals gun shop. I think to myself that I should write her in Texas Department of Corrections but I wont even waste a stamp but I encourage to write her in prison. She made Selena even more famous and although she is no longer alive even in death Selena still lives in the hearts and minds of those that love her still 17 years later. http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2012/06/05/movies-based-on-true-crimes-selena-the-selena-quintanilla-perez-story/

Quote    Reply   

#71 [url]

Jun 17 12 6:58 PM

I was only in the 3rd grade when I found out of Selena's death. Now that I'm 26 years old and looking back, Selena didn't have the chance to defend herself from yolanda the obessive monster. Yolanda had so much control and worked her way through to gain selena's trust and manipulate her. Why would Yolanda say all these things about Selena that she had so-called secrets and it would be damaging to her career. If yolanda has proof why isn't she telling anyone. She took her attorneys on a rollercoaster ride and later resigned. In my opinion, if yolanda claims she can prove her side of the story she should just talk about it. Yolanda doesn't have the slightest clue what she put selena's fans & family through especially chris perez. I believe there is more to this story that led to Selena's death. what truly happen in the room 158 on March 31st, 1995? Yolanda is hiding so much and I can tell from every interview she had. Selena's life was about to begin and one single gunshot took all her dreams away.

-guest_guest

Yolanda won't reveal any "truths" or "proof" because they don't exist. She's a sociopath in my opinion, and therefore cannot truly empathize with Selena's family or friends or fans heartbreak. It's all about "her."

Quote    Reply   

#73 [url]

Aug 10 12 4:44 AM

I miss Selena so much, she has been a big inspiration in my life, she was my role model. I was only 15 when she passed but it really left a big impact in my life. I was devastated when I heard that she had been shot. Couldn't believe what I was hearing and seeing. I was very sad, and to this day my heart breaks whenever I see her movie listen to her music. I will never forget Selena. She was the best. I hope and I know her legacy will live forever. She's gonna be remembered as they remember Marilyn Monroe. That's how big she was. RIP Selena. Never forgotten.

Quote    Reply   

#75 [url]

Sep 7 12 10:20 AM

you self centered whore how dare you murder one of the most beautiful person i have ever seen. you should go to hell and your bones should be used as toothpicks for any vicious animal and humans to use. you sick BITCH. MALIA LOPEZ RIP SELENA

Quote    Reply   

#76 [url]

Oct 2 12 7:14 AM

this is very sad. Thats crazy how brutal JEALOUSY is! Selena may you rest in peace. You are very beautiful.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help