Remove this ad

AN HOUR TO KILL - DALE HUDSON & BILLY HILLS

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Aug 22 09 6:40 PM

Tags : :

GOOGLE BOOKS - Type in An Hour to kill by Dale Hudson& Billy  Hills for a limited preview of the book.

Or, try this link An Hour to Kill by Dale Hudson & Billy Hills for a limited preview of the book.

Dale Hudson and Billy Hills tell of the events that led up to, including, and after Crystal Faye Todd's death. The trial is covered and the sentencing.

TRAGEDY - SOUTH CAROLINA AUTHOR DALE HUDSON DEAD

Dale Hudson

Sunday, Aug. 16, 2009

The body of Dale Hudson, a well-known author who profiled some of the area's most infamous homicides, was found Saturday night by two fishermen in the Pee Dee River. Marion County Coroner, Jerry Richardson, said foul play has been ruled out in the death of Hudson, 56, who had been missing since Wednesday.

There were no signs of blunt force trauma or of gunshot wounds. We're waiting for the results of toxicology tests to determine a further cause of death,'' he said.

According to Horry County police Sgt. Robert Kegler, Hudson last spoke to his wife on Wednesday around 11 a.m.. He told her he had a migraine and was pulling over to rest. She told police he was supposed to call shortly after to let her know where he would be resting. She told police he never called back. Police found Hudson's car abandoned in a stretch of woods in Marion County
Friday.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 15 13 2:26 AM

I have read your topic.it's interesting. I wanted to read this book because I live somewhat close to Conway, S.C.
I found myself feeling like the convicted man's mother knew what he
did. She almost came off as being mentally ill, which I guess isn't a
stretch considering the crime her son was convicted of.

------------
The rest of this post was deleted due to spam.

Last Edited By: patsystone Dec 21 13 9:08 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help