Remove this ad

WAYNE YEE CHINN - CONVICTED BIGAMIST, ARSONIST, THIEF - USES PERSONAL ADS TO FIND NEW VICTIMS

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#41 [url]

Aug 25 11 3:37 PM

I met Mr. Chinn (and I use the "Mr." loosely) a few years ago when he was living in McCall, ID and supposedly working as the executive chef there.

I visited him for a few days and heard all the same lied - the two deceased children, the ex wife who wouldn't let him see his only surviving child, how he was a decorated Naval officer, how a "mysterious fire" destroyed his computer at work and his home computer was "stolen" in a midnight raid, how he wanted my credit card to purchase new ones (no) and - interestingly - while we were at Best Buy in Boise and they were doing a check on his checking account I said:  "What's the deal? Are you wanted for something?  Are you a felon?"  All was said in jest, but truer words were never spoken.

Mr. Chinn left for work one morning while I was visiting and a woman came to the door claiming to be his fiance and wondering why he was ignoring her calls.  He had stored some of her items in his garage and she needed them.  Garage was locked up tighter than a vault.  Chinn came home that afternoon and asked me to "sign my normal signature" on a piece of white paper as he was taking a fraud class that afternoon sponsored by the golf course owner and the instructor would "analyze" my signature.  I was outta there!  He called solidly for a week - telling me how disappointed in me he was.  I told him I googled his name and what did he have to say about THAT?  Next thing I get is emails from a Mr. Christian - telling me Wayne needed my SSN as he had been deployed and had listed me as next of kin on his insurance policy with the Navy and - oh by the way - he had cancer!  Sheesh!

For those of you interested, Mr. Chinn will be featured on Discovery ID's "Who The Bleep Did I Marry" on September 3rd, 2011.  Check your local listings. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Aug 26 11 10:04 AM

Now, apparently at Portage Glacier Restaurant in AK with current wife.
Wonder if he knows that the Discovery ID channel will be running his entire story on their program "Who The Bleep Did I Marry?" on September 3rd?

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Sep 1 11 10:12 AM

The story on Who the Bleep did I marry ran last night, August 31. It will air again on Sunday August 4th. My name is Amanda, one of Cynthia's daughters, and I can tell you, this man is pure evil!! I am sorry for anyone that has had contact with him! Our hope and prayer is that everyone who views the show will always remember his name and will stay away from him. There has got to be a way to stop this psychotic man!!! But, as my mom was told, it is not illegal to lie!!

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Sep 1 11 11:04 AM

The story on Who the Bleep did I marry ran last night, August 31. It will air again on Sunday August 4th. My name is Amanda, one of Cynthia's daughters, and I can tell you, this man is pure evil!! I am sorry for anyone that has had contact with him! Our hope and prayer is that everyone who views the show will always remember his name and will stay away from him. There has got to be a way to stop this psychotic man!!! But, as my mom was told, it is not illegal to lie!!

-jaikobs_mom

I goofed... it will air again on SEPTEMBER 4th :)

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Sep 18 11 12:15 PM

Wayne Yee Chinn - is now using the name Wayne Christian and pretends to live in Seattle, WA.  Unfortunate for him he wasn't smart enough to use a cell phone with a WA telephone number.  His current cell phone number is 907-280-8887 an Anchorage, AK number.

Things didn't ring true when I chatted and spoke with him on the phone.  He gave me access to his facebook account. The photos posted are a mix of Anchorage, Moose Hill and Seattle.  His university information on Facebook is a fake.  In fact it's a joke if you know Chinese (the university name is "white devil" university-peoples republic of china.

I people-searched Wayne Christian found very little.  I googled the email address listed on his Facebook account ibachef@gmail.com and found a picture of him from the facebook account. Wayne dressed in a chef's outfit.  But the name is Wayne Lim.  The more I searched the more names I found for the 54 y/o Wayne.  Wayne Lee, Wayne Chinn, Wayne Christian, Wayne Lim. 

While searching I found this posting.  I'm not surprised he's a convict.  He gives a bad name to men and people!  I hope no one else is cheated or hurt by this man.  Then again, I hope he meets his match SOON!

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Sep 29 11 3:07 PM

I worked with Wayne and Debbie in a guiding/lodging business in the Kenai/Soldotna area. While both were great cooks/pastry chefs, they walked out without notice to the owners in the middle of a busy season. The "walkout" occurred after they told the other lodge managers/hosts that they were ordered to appear in Anchorage for depositions. When they returned, they refused to discuss the Anchorage trip except to tell me that they had secretly met with a restaurant investor that wanted their services. But, they never gave an indication that they were walking out in the middle of a busy season (peak tourist season in AK).

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Oct 5 11 12:06 PM

Seems Debbie is a scammer like Wayne.  Wayne told me Debbie was his ex-wife.  More lies.  I don't think either know the truth from a lie.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#52 [url]

Oct 10 11 8:32 PM

I have to say that you all are doing well keeping him from getting in another relationship..he does keep trying though...and as far as I know he is still in Anchorage with his wife, Debbie. I don't know what to really believe anymore...What a guy...Everyone please be careful and stay clear of him..He always tried to get soemone to talk to him dirty and do phone sex...creepy!!!

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Oct 11 11 7:20 PM

Thank you all for your updated information on Wayne Yee Chin's additional aliases that
he's used/is using; for his activities on facebook and the types of scams he's pulling.
The information will help other women to find out about him - hopefully BEFORE he
succeeds in reeling them in and scamming them.

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Oct 24 11 12:07 AM

He wishes Debbie was his ex-wife. He wants to leave her, but can't find his next victim...thanks to all of you!

-guest_guest

GOOD!!! IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE STOPPING HIM!! THAT IS OUR #1 GOAL!!!!!! I AM GLAD THAT PEOPLE ARE FINALLY SEEING HIM FOR WHAT HE TRULY IS... A BOTTOM DWELLING, SCUM SUCKING PSYCHO THAT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED FROM RUINING LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Oct 31 11 12:42 PM

This guy is a TOTAL JERK! He screws over good people who give him a chance to work. He will tell story after story about his experiences from all over - MOST of them are MORE LIES. He gets soo wrapped up in his lies he can't keep them straight. The saddest thing is he hurts really good people & then tries to play the victim - HE HAS BEEN FIRED FROM ALL OF HIS JOBS BECAUSE HE EITHER CROSSES THE LINE THINKING HE CAN MAKE SEXUAL COMMENTS TOWARD ALL WOMEN OR JUST TREAT THEM REALLY BAD IF HE DOESN'T LIKE THEM - AND ACTING LIKE HE IS RUNNING THEIR RESTAURANTS - He is a joke & SHOULD BE ASHAMED of himself he is a grown man acting like he is being wrongly accused. WAYNE GROW UP & TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS!! I just hope the people he is currently working for REALIZE before they loose out too.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help