Remove this ad

WAYNE YEE CHINN - CONVICTED BIGAMIST, ARSONIST, THIEF - USES PERSONAL ADS TO FIND NEW VICTIMS

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#21 [url]

Mar 31 11 5:35 PM

"Michelle" or Netti Davis, sounds like you have been conned again if you are buying into this b.s. about Wayne and his wife being stalked. Have a clue already. Or better yet...if you are out there "stalking" Wayne, we want to hear from you. Seriously, listen to what you are saying. It makes no sense.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#24 [url]

Apr 11 11 9:00 PM

Netti Davis or "Michelle". If you are so eager to let it go, why did you use an alias on the news story? Also I wonder why you were so eager to go to the Oregon coast to see where this honest, caring, decent man was. With your money, your credit, and not with you.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Apr 12 11 6:26 AM

I used an alias in the news story.....4 years ago because I had a job in the public eye and I didn't want anyone to know as I was so humiliated....  I drove to the Oregon coast...(again 4 years ago)....to confront him. I am not secretly emailing Waldo Marianne. Please leave me out of your continuing hate for the man.  As I said in the letter to you, I am not giving this mess one more second of my life.  Please don't contact me again.  I'm over it. What purpose does any of this crap accomplish? Nothing.  The warnings are out there for other unsuspecting women......I wrote on this blog because Debbie called me in tears....Now I'm done. I have let go.  Why can't you?

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Apr 12 11 8:58 AM

Netti, I didn't put up the 4/11 10pm post. In answer to your question, "why can't I let it go", well just as soon as you, Debbie and Wayne stop accusing me of harassing them and calling their employers, I will. I think it is interesting that you have taken the word of a con man over someone who considered you a friend. You must have disregarded everything I said in my email to you. At least I know now where you are really coming from.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Apr 12 11 10:18 PM

My friend Deborah was such a fun person who shared laughter and tears with me when my sister and brother died, my friend Deborah set me up with my husband.  My friend Deborah's beloved Bonnie is buried in my back yard because she died at my house.  But I am a bad person because I am part of Deborah's life that no longer exists.  I miss my friend Deborah very much, and I know the chances of her and I being as close as we once were are non existent.   Because of Wayne Chinn she has cut me out of her life and made to believe that I too am making telephone calls to fire Wayne from his jobs. If only I or Marianne had such power.  If there is one thing Marianne and I will always share, it is our grief and mourning of our Friend Deborah Thompson.   If posting this causes her harm I am truly sorry, but I did not contact Dan Tilkin of KATU news, Netti, you did that.  So if there is any blame for this news story causing Wayne to lose his jobs, perhaps you should look in the mirror.  And to quote the Bible as you did, i guess there is one piece you have me beat on and that is forgiveness, I cannot and will not forgive him for taking my friend Deborah from me, I can and choose to thank God that Deborah was in my life when she was, because she was a true friend and was there for me after my sister died, but she wasn't there when I married my husband, I wish she had been.  I do not know of this Debbie person who was calling you Netti, to cry on your shoulder about all of this.  It has been four years since Deborah has been dead in my life.  If Wayne Chinn is truly the man of her dreams and has made her life unbelievably wonderful; then all I can do is wish Debbie Chinn, good luck and say a prayer for my friend, Deborah, letting her know that I miss her. 

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jun 3 11 6:25 PM

If anybody is interested in looking for this crooked man he lives in anchorage, ak now and works at portage glacier lodge, hopefully he will be put to justice...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Jun 6 11 1:20 AM

Portage Glacier Lodge is being operated by a mother and daughter team.Oh boy! He must be in heaven now! Those poor people, hopefully somebody will tell them, and make them aware.

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Jun 23 11 11:17 AM

To the person leaving flyers all over MY town...Whoever you are, you are pathetic! Almost as pathetic as Wayne Chinn and the things he has done in his past. I work with him and while I think he is pretty low for the things he's done in his past, you my dear are ranking right up there with him by your current actions. You have no right to come into Girdwood and cover it with flyers on a daily basis! You are not hurting him by doing this, you are hurting me, the people I work with, and the owners of where he works. You may have something against him and what he's done, but you have no right to say where he works on these flyers, because you aren't affecting him, you are affecting me and my life and the town where I live. You obviously need mental help and are still letting him win by living like this on a daily basis. Put your big girl panties on, be the bigger person and stop ruining the lives of other people that have done nothing to you!

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Jun 24 11 2:17 AM

Portage Glacier Lodge Ben and Jaya Gorelick bought the Portage Glacier Lodge in March from long-time owners Geri and Marilyn Williams with the goal of making some major changes to the menu and offering a full-service dining experience. And they have done just that with the aid of a new chef, Wayne Chinn. "Turnagain Times" May, 19 2011

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Jun 28 11 12:06 PM

Well he may not be a "chef" in your eyes but he is doing a fabulous job. The food is fantastic! And as a local I can tell you the lodge is getting rave reviews! Keep it up you guys!

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jul 18 11 3:57 AM

HI I MET HIM THIS WEEK-END BUT IT ONLY TOOK ME LESS THEN 24 HOURS TO PUT 2&2 TOGETHER I KNEW I SAW HIM BEFORE SO I SEARCH FOR MY ANSWER IT WAS THE NEWS WOW THANK GOD I FOUND THE ARTICAL FROM THE ANCHORAGE DAILY TV. STATION.PLEASE DON'T BE TRAPPED BE SMART LIKE ME WHEN A MAN IS TO GOD TO BE TRUE WATCH OUT THEIR IS SOMETHING HE IS HIDING!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help