Remove this ad

DAN AND LINDA (KOLKENA) BRODERICK - BETTY BRODERICK AND BRADLEY WRIGHT

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#41 [url]

Jul 26 11 9:03 PM

I am shocked to hear some of the statements on here. While I recognize that men around the world are pigs, I can't believe that so many would actually justify vigilante justice, murder for infidelity. I won't say that Dan and Linda were saints, or even very nice, but the way Betty spoke to her children is preposterous. I couldn't imagine doing that to my son. He loves his father and deserves to build that relationship. And I don't get nearly the amount of money that Betty got to help pay for my son, and I waived alimony. He shouldn't pay for me, nor I for him. We've gone our separate ways. But the poor kids. They shouldn't be treated that way. No matter what, Betty's behavior was just as reprehensible as you all say a cheating husband is. But Dan didn't kill her...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Jul 26 11 9:07 PM

Everyone... If you really want to know everything about this case, there is a great book written by author Bela Stumbo called "until the twelfth of never" It is a very carefully researched book and gives all the facts. The author doesn't attempt to sympathize with any of the adults involved; she gives a very detailed biography of each person. Having read the book, I don't condone what Betty did, however, it is enlightening when you read about the tactics that Dan used during the divorce. This guy had so much power; he was a very prominent lawyer and he had lots of friends in the legal community. He was also past bar association president for San Diego County. He used every trick in the book and then some. I think he would still be alive if he had given Betty a fair settlement. In the final settlement, she received $29,000 for 20 yrs. of marriage.( he was making about $2million a year) Oh, and for the record, to the individual who said Linda was hated and "hygienically impaired" Not true! Physically she was very beautiful, clean and had plenty of friends. I am not defending her in any way, just stating the facts. She would still be alive too if she had not been fooling around with a married man. (With 4 kids no less)! Hope this helps.

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Jul 26 11 9:19 PM

the bottomline here is GREED, LUST, and saving face. Dan like his cash and so did Betty and Linda. Betty lost herself in Dan and Dan moved on. This tragic story we will see gain as long as people put $$$ before love, happiness, and reality. If my man left me and gave me a 650,000 home, paid all the bills and 20,000 dollars a month; I would be glad to get rid of cheating ass and Linda could have had him. She just would have been at my door one-day crying saying..."I think he is cheating" and I would have said "Ya think?" These people acted like selfish money hun gry slobs in my opinion and they all ended up like slobs. Linda's family knoew she was dating a married man with kids and they did not talk and sense into her because he had CASH!!!

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Jul 26 11 9:21 PM

The bottom-line here is GREED, LUST, and saving face. Dan liked his cash, and so did Betty and Linda. Betty lost herself in Dan and Dan moved on. This tragic story we will see gain as long as people put $$$ before love, happiness, and reality. If my man left me and gave me a 650,000 home, paid all the bills and 20,000 dollars a month; I would be glad to get rid of cheating ass! Linda could have had him. She just would have been at my door one-day crying saying..."I think he is cheating" and I would have said "Ya think?" These people acted like selfish money hungry slobs in my opinion, and they all ended up like slobs. Linda's family knew she was dating a married man with kids and they did not talk any sense into her because he had CASH!!!

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Jul 26 11 9:23 PM

They all are going to hell! Money hungry slobs. Not once did you hear about them doing good things for anybody! Just shopping, going to Paris and acted like they owned the world. GREED killed all of them!

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Jul 26 11 9:38 PM

If you read the newspaper and/or the TV reports from 2010 you will know for a fact that her daughters did want her to get parole & come live with her.Also I think when she put him thru school,and at the end was making 2mill a year.She deserved more than 30,000 which is what she got.Also interesting that Linda was fired from Delta airlines for inapproriate behavior.Sitting on a male passengers lap.(you can read facts on tru-tv website.)

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Jul 26 11 9:41 PM

No argument there! The worst was that innocent children were the ultimate victims.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#54 [url]

Jul 26 11 10:39 PM

dan and linda were 16 yrs apart. there is only one reason why a woman chases a married man (or unmarried man) that is 16 yrs older than her.....money. linda would have more than likely dumped dan for her "personal trainer" or someone younger than her. she would have "taken the money and ran" within 10 yrs. or less. dan would be in his fifties and getting too old for her. Part of the intrigue was getting him away from his wife (Betty). She probably considered this a challenge, and she certainly paid the price.

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Jul 26 11 10:54 PM

Guest, who are you? Betty Broderick herself. I went through a lot of the same things that Betty went through and I was angry and hurt just like she was. In fact, it was pretty much at the same time she was going through. My situation was so similar to hers but you know what? I didn't use my child for leverage nor did I kill her father and his new wife. I had to let it go in order to be happy again and it wasn't worth putting my child through it. I wouldn't have hurt her that way. Betty Broderick is a nut, plain and simple. She's a narcissistic walking textbook, certifiable, nut!

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Jul 26 11 11:09 PM

You people watch too much television. Life is about choices, obviously Betty made the wrong ones. Had she chose to move on and find her own happiness elsewhere, they would all be alive and happy. Maybe even grandparents by now. I believe this post was about the Brodericks... not about all of the other scorned women out there. But if you are one of them, hopefully you will make the right choices. So sad.

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Jul 26 11 11:34 PM

I feel sorry for all the children have had to endure. Even still, their Mother is victimizing them with the made for tv movie and the articles about all of this. This has always been about Betty. She deserves to stay in prison.

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Jul 26 11 11:36 PM

omg killing someone is justice just because they cheated on you?!!!!????? whats next cutting someones head off just cause they stepped on your shoe and forgot to say sorry?!!??? smh fucking dbaggs.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Jul 26 11 11:44 PM

in what trail are you referring. i thought she was in a trial not a trail.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help