Remove this ad

THE LONGO FAMILY - Christian, Mary Jane, Zachary, Sadie Ann and Madison

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#41 [url]

Apr 21 11 3:39 PM

What this man did is unspeakable. It is unimaginable, to me, how someone can have so little regard for human life! I do not believe that he is sincere in why he has started this new foundation, but I don't care because lives can be saved by his organ donations.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#44 [url]

Apr 21 11 6:40 PM

guest_guest guest poster 0 permalink My brother in law had a kidney transplant. Crazy as it sounds, he had a total personality change. His family has researched this and they swear that sometimes you take on the personality of the person whose organs are transplanted. I personally find this hard to believe. But, I wouldn't want to take a chance and receive a murderers organs just in case. If I knew I had a death row inmates organs inside me, it would really mess up my mind. reply quote 13 March 2011 08:51 AM Unless you get their BRAIN, you'll be fine! Really.

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Apr 26 11 5:37 PM

MaryJane was one of my best friends in junior high and high school. Yesterday would've been her 44th birthday. I think of her all the time. I read recently where Chris put a picture of his children up in his cell and stared at it, trying to feel something. He felt absolutely no emotion whatsoever. That is the nature of a sociopath! He was more upset that he couldn't feel anything. The fact that he wants to donate his organs is for attention, nothing more. He cares for no one but himself. I hope he rots in hell.

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Apr 29 11 8:38 AM

This case is presently being filmed as a reenactment for tv and my son plays the roll of Zachary, it's a tough thing to allow your child to be a part of but necessary to inform the general population about how horrible humans can truly be towards each other.

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

May 16 11 4:26 PM

The longo family christian mary jane zachary sadie.. Ho-o-o-o-t :)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

May 17 11 4:34 AM

Can you tell me some details about the film that is being made ? What channel is making it, what is the name and production company ? I am a relative and I would really appreciate the information.

Bruce Mitchell

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Mar 18 13 10:54 AM

I am one of Jehovah's Witness and have been my entire life. So I can tell you from my personal knowledge that whether one of my brothers or sisters in the faith decides to take a organ transplant is entirely up to their individual conscience.

There are so many misconceptions about what Jehovah's Witnesses believe or don't believe that it is incredible. If you really want to know the truth about our faith contact your local Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

On this crime I can tell you that like everyone else this crime is horrifying. He is getting exactly what he deserves and it sickens me the dishonor he has brought on Jehovah's name.

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Apr 24 13 7:02 AM

These "Appeals Process" to ensure the criminals right really gets me going! Cases like Longo, where there is more than enough convicting evidence, should go from court right to the execution chamber! Just having them around for 20,or more years prolongs family's pain and wastes states money, food, and AIR!

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Jul 12 13 9:37 AM

Oviously that is the worst of worst make peoples trust him and killed them ! Why borther to get married and have kids if it was to much for him ?? Its not like he had or have now any conscience so what's with the organes donnation crap just another way to stay alive longer he's just affraid to experience what he make lived to his pore kids and wife

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help